ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plz change the weapon menuConfused
Also now there are almost no objects to take cover.
So you can shoot trough some objects i have no problem with that but at the moment it is too much.
For me it also feels more like hardcore, hit detection is good but a bit more bullets to kill someone would be better.

That said, keep up the good workWink
Grtz
+1 2.8 Smile))
(07-23-2011, 08:04)THE_Shev Wrote: [ -> ]Plz change the weapon menuConfused
So you can shoot trough some objects i have no problem with that but at the moment it is too much.
For me it also feels more like hardcore, hit detection is good but a bit more bullets to kill someone would be better.

Grtz
If you want to feel what is hardcore. Go to the hardcore.
xKMod have is normal damage, no need to change it!
Learn to play and do not cry.

(07-23-2011, 12:07)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]

Grtz

I think his arguments are ok, because, and i know i repeat myself, THIS IS BLACKOPS not CoD 4 or 5.... u need more damage in the ranked game, why not in the competition mode? Sure, one side wil say its ok, the other side say more damage...... its by everyones himself, i think we can life with the settings atm, but more health would be ok for me
(07-23-2011, 12:22)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2011, 12:07)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]

Grtz

I think his arguments are ok, because, and i know i repeat myself, THIS IS BLACKOPS not CoD 4 or 5.... u need more damage in the ranked game, why not in the competition mode? Sure, one side wil say its ok, the other side say more damage...... its by everyones himself, i think we can life with the settings atm, but more health would be ok for me

+1..
honestly im no bad player (good ranks..) but i think in xKmod with this actual dmg, every noob can pwn me.. they are just camping behind a corner and then spraying around.. nobody has a chance to shoot back...
the mod is nearly perfect but the damage could be a !!!!BIT!!!! lower!

To me the mod is great now just small fix are needed

Hi all !
Sorry but 1 ball with snip and 2 balls with all weapon (assault,pistol,spec ops ....) for die !! itsn't softcore

To kill a guys, you shoot 2 ball AK47 = Die
and 2 balls CZ775 =Die

Really softcore ??? Not for me sorry Huh
(07-23-2011, 16:22)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all !
Sorry but 1 ball with snip and 2 balls with all weapon (assault,pistol,spec ops ....) for die !! itsn't softcore

and 2 balls CZ775 =Die

No not softcore its promod...
(07-23-2011, 17:58)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2011, 16:22)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all !

and 2 balls CZ775 =Die

No not softcore its promod...

Yes but promod softcore and hardcore no?
RELEASE 2.8 ALREADY!!!!!11