ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-23-2011, 17:25)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]uploaded to ftp,then changed commandline Smile

how does it look like on your ftp... i uploaded it too but server dont started..
How change command line?
Okay, so I haven't played the mod yet, but several things I'd like to point out are the following:
Rulesets: I noticed you are allowing the famas; most leagues are not allowing the famas or G11. Now, if you adjust the firing rate of the famas to match the AK47, I'm sure it would be allowed.

2) Can you make the flash bangs directional?
3) What is your current idea for the class setup?
4) good luck! Let me know if you need any help.
I was playing last night, and i realized that Flashbangs have a REDICULOUS damage radius. I died from one that went off probably 35+ Feet away from me, no idea if that's intentional or not.
Can someone PLEASE!!! tell me why I become a CRASH TO DESKTOP always when I start joining a Server with XKMOD!??!?

PLEASE HELP!
Ive tried to put default Config DONT HELP X:
I found a bug, when you are at the ready up screen, it will say both "Ready and "Not Ready" ontop of each other. This is caused by calling "Player_Ready_Up_Loop()" in a loop. Your whole logic of readyup.gsc is shit.
Can someone PLEASE!!! tell me why I become a CRASH TO DESKTOP always when I start joining a Server with XKMOD!??!?

PLEASE HELP!
Delete all your mods in your Black ops folder and then connect to the server it should work... You can also use any config now, it works fine...

Also dont bash the guy that made this and tell him his logic is shit, he put alot of time into this and isnt asking for money or anything... (You getting it for free) This mod is awesome and yes it has bugs when it is loaded onto a proper server but that is obviously because he hasnt had the chance to load it onto a server as mod tools were released yesterday!! So clearly he needs to test it all on unranked servers and then im pretty sure we will have a epic mod to play.

If you host a Private match everything works perfect, so just be patient and let him sort out the bugs ffs!!!

Thanks for the awesome mod Big Grin
(06-23-2011, 23:22)RamboHH Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone PLEASE!!! tell me why I become a CRASH TO DESKTOP always when I start joining a Server with XKMOD!??!?

PLEASE HELP!

Go into your Call of duty BO Folder

In that folder you will see a Mods folder, open it and delete everything in there.

Then go into your players folder and you will see a mods folder, again delete everything in there.

Launch the game connect to a modded server and it should be fine.

Hope this helps
Hey guys,

Sorry I've not been replying lately, I've been struggling with the GS.com FTP (which should be called BS.com).

Anyway, I'm going to take all of your questions one by one and try to give an appropriate answer:

(06-23-2011, 15:13)Tubarao Wrote: [ -> ]- Can u put /reconnect in console? (it is useful, when connection is lost)
- Menu to choose available guns and remove the other class (like Promod in COD4)

P.S.: Anyone has a good config (to use in Competitive Mod), stable FPS/good perfomance.

Good work.

Best Regards !

- The /reconnect command: That's probably possible, I'll see if I can do it by adding it to the mod.ff whitelist.
- And for the menu: I am currently working on it.

(06-23-2011, 15:36)DeReN Wrote: [ -> ]Hey
Can u do this in your mode:
Make a default perks for all,these perks are - Lightweight(NO pro version)
Hardened(NO pro)
Scout(only pro and only for sniper)
Steady Aim(no pro)
Marathon(no pro)
+
Make a choise for sniper - default scope,or a new scope(i think many people already love this scope(not me =p)
+
Make the sound of planting like in cod4/6(no like i a telephone =\)

- For the perks, some of them are already given to the player (Steady Aim, and Scout, actually, it's not even Scout, since the breath is infinite), but the other ones (lightweight, etc) won't.
- All the other sniper rifles are semi-automatic, the L96a1 is the only one that's allowed in most of the eSport competitions.
- I am currently working on the plant/defuse sound, it's going to be tough since Treyarch customize the .wav headers, I'll figure out.

(06-23-2011, 16:24)BeXXeR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi great work so far! when will 2.2 be released?

The 2.2 is ready to go, but since GS.com haven't fixed their Mod FTP, you can't properly play it on a dedicated server. I see no point releasing it yet.

"We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience. It looks like there might be an issue with the custom file transfers to the server at the moment due to the recent game update. Our admins have been notified and the issue will be corrected as soon as possible. We will notify you of any updates in the situation.

Jake Bauer
"Spyder"
http://www.gameservers.com "

(06-23-2011, 17:00)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]yes i tried,but sniper is not steady and i make steps if i move aimed

Those are two of the known bugs on dedicated servers, hopefully GS.com will fix their FTP so I can properly test on my own dedicated in order to get a fully working mod on dedicated servers.

(06-23-2011, 19:05)Sox18 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I haven't played the mod yet, but several things I'd like to point out are the following:
Rulesets: I noticed you are allowing the famas; most leagues are not allowing the famas or G11. Now, if you adjust the firing rate of the famas to match the AK47, I'm sure it would be allowed.

2) Can you make the flash bangs directional?
3) What is your current idea for the class setup?
4) good luck! Let me know if you need any help.

- The G11 is going to be restricted, the Famas too (depends on the league, and I think I'm going to add the possibility to restrain your own weapons)
- Can you be more specific when you say "directional flashbangs" ?
- Since modtools are out and it is possible to create custom .menu's, I'm currently working on a proper classes menu.
- Thank you, and any help is always apreciated. You can always help by reporting bugs (:

(06-23-2011, 19:13)phat Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing last night, and i realized that Flashbangs have a REDICULOUS damage radius. I died from one that went off probably 35+ Feet away from me, no idea if that's intentional or not.

The flash damage will be totally disabled, so the hit marker disappears too.

(06-23-2011, 22:02)gellin Wrote: [ -> ]I found a bug, when you are at the ready up screen, it will say both "Ready and "Not Ready" ontop of each other. This is caused by calling "Player_Ready_Up_Loop()" in a loop. Your whole logic of readyup.gsc is shit.

I appreciate your kindness, and also want to tell you that the readyup system is completely fixed on the 2.2 version.

On the 2.2 version, the footsteps are also completely fixed, no more 3/5 silent footsteps while aiming down sight, now you get proper silent footsteps while crouching and while ADS (Thank you Eekhoorn, your help was apreciated).

List of known bugs on dedicated servers

- No infinite breath while aiming with a sniper
- No silent footsteps

These too may be because dedicated servers do not allow the setPerk function, which - I hope - will be fixed.

Feel free to report any bugs so the list grows and I can work to solve them.

Thank you for all of your support so far (:

I will see you guys later.
XeroK,
Please help me !
Ive figuered out when I playing NOT in FULL SCREEN I can start you MOD...
but when I try to start the game wirh FULL SCREEN its crashing to desktop...
It does not happend with cmMod ... you have fix?