ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-18-2011, 09:04)ulli_123 Wrote: [ -> ]Please update all weapons, according to this rule in xk_mode ESL MATCH

http://www.esl.eu/de/#/de/codbo/sd/5on5/ladder/rules/
http://www.esl.eu/eu/codbo/sd/5on5/ladde...ttachments

How to install xKMod on your gameservers.com Server

A short instruction how you can get the xKMod run on your Server.

1. Download it (You can find the download in Post#1)

2. extract the .zip archive

3. Take a closer look to the server.cfg and customize it
[Image: unbenannt1rnlo.jpg]

4. Upload all the Files to your Gameservers FTP.

4.1. You can find your FTP login information on Gameservers.com
[Image: unbenannt28e2d.jpg]

4.2. Get a FTP Client (I highly recommend FlashFXP)

4.3. Connect to your FTP
[Image: unbenannt3wuid.jpg]

4.4. Now you should see at least two mod directories (mp_HnS & mp_Juggernaut) Now upload the directory mp_xkm27 (NOT THE mp_xKModBETAv2_7) to your FTP

4.5. Now it should look like this
[Image: unbenannt4qxpj.jpg]

5. Go to your gameservers.com User Panel.

5.1. Go to the config tab

5.2. Choose File -> Select Commandline.txt -> Update

5.3. Now you should see the two fields "Mod" and Config File" - Type in...
Mod: mp_xkm27 (IMPORTANT: Type in the Name of the Mod directory, if you named your directory which included the xkmod files "mp_alabama" you have to type in "mp_alabama")
config file: server.cfg

5.4. Now save the changes
[Image: unbenannt5kzq9.jpg]

6. Go back to the info tab

6.1. Resync your FTP and wait at least 60 seconds

6.2. Now restart your server

7. Now the mod should run on your server

7.1. Connect to your server and login (/rcon login yourpassword)

7.2. Choose one of the matchmodes (Available matchmodes are "eslmatch", "cbmatch", "cevomatch", "strat" and "public")
Just type in: /rcon xk_mode nameofthematchmode

8. HAVE FUN

I will write as soon as possible a little troubleshooting guide

I hope that helps some of you guys
Hi can you make xkmod HC softcore stink Wink
Brilliant mod so far... We all appreciate the work.

What I would like to see, if it already hasn't been posted, is a way for the mod to report what cvars are out of range to make your screen fuzzy.

Something that spams in your console, if possible, what vars in your config are out of range and what the acceptable range is.
(07-18-2011, 16:35)highone Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant mod so far... We all appreciate the work.

What I would like to see, if it already hasn't been posted, is a way for the mod to report what cvars are out of range to make your screen fuzzy.

Something that spams in your console, if possible, what vars in your config are out of range and what the acceptable range is.

this has been done with com_maxfps and some other dvars. So its already in there.
Is set the mr_rating to 6 but it still plays 12 round each side, not sure if i'm being retarded and missed something somewhere Big Grin
hello nice work ... respect! you can mod in the esl mr12 hardcore integrate?
Very nice mode but it's possible to change time of "strat time" 8 seconds it's to long in public ;3 seconds it's better.

And in strat mode i die when i lauch frag grenade ,it's normale?
Thank you .
(07-19-2011, 09:04)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice mode but it's possible to change time of "strat time" 8 seconds it's to long in public ;3 seconds it's better.
configure it self, the settings in the file z_custom_ruleset.iwd

I have change :
setDvar( "scr_sd_roundlimit", 10 )......OK
setDvar( "scr_sd_roundswitch", 5 ).....OK

and setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 10 ) to setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 3 ) But but this does not work.