ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you back custom sound of defuse/plant bomb? And hide bombcase?
Hello,

I tryed to contact you by steam but no answer ( i understand )

So i post here and i hope i'll have more chance to get a feedback.

It's about : democlient bot. This is bot is just awesome and usefull ! Expecialy when you do video of match (no need to record and for editing frag movie it's just pure gain of time !)

With xkmod it's turned off. I managed to turn it on with the 2.2 version ! but then match never start because the bot is considered as player ( and then never ready ).

With 2.3 i simply can't turn it on... Please can you give me a hint of what to do/change to have the bot online and ready ? Or will you implant it in 2.4 ?

Thx for your job. All is perfect ( maybe exept no cocking nade )
hey i got a little issue here anyone knows how to fix it ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851...00003.jpg/

kind regards
(06-29-2011, 13:28)uberstyle Wrote: [ -> ]hey i got a little issue here anyone knows how to fix it ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851...00003.jpg/

kind regards

Delete the folder: mp_mxk23 in the mods folder and join the server again
I uploaded everything to the server using Filezilla. After I did that I deleted the folder. After that i went to gameservers.com control panel and set mp_xKmod23 and server.cfg after that I connected to the server and it said Array team deathmatch (before I did anything I resetted the server. All of it)

How can I get it work? Maybe make a vid of it bc there are many guys with the same problem..

Steam:boyaah91
xf:tqkevinn
probaby need to resync the files, sometimes can take a while to get the files over from ftp to your server Sad
The sniper is too strong and slow, and when you aim you can do infinite jumps. I type xkmatch in xk_mode but in the server starts the public mode. We need a classes menu.
For the rest the mod is perfrect. GJ
is xkmatch mode only activated if there are at least two players on the server connected? Trying atm alone, it starts im S&D as told in the server.cfg, but not with

// xKMod settings
xk_mode "xkmatch" // xkmode, for a list available modes see attached modes.txt

the xkmatch mode.... And wasn't it announced, that AUG/Famas/Semtex/Crossbow/whatever would be replaced vs. CZ75 or Commando or Fragnade? Or did i mess up with the upcoming features....

I just noticed also, that every time i connect on the v2.3 xk mod server, the graphic settings "shadows" and "bullet impact" is switched to off. Even if i had it on before. When i finished connecting, then i can turn them in the ingame graphics menue on again, but it would only endure this one session.
Why do I see the briefcase to the plant in 2.3 version?
how can i set a restricted weapon?
(06-29-2011, 18:54)nDr3w Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I see the briefcase to the plant in 2.3 version?
how can i set a restricted weapon?

I can tell you one thing Xerok, V2.3 is @#!$#& UP!