ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-25-2011, 10:49)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all ,
Xerok
I would change " strat time 6 " second to 3 second but
setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 3 ); don't works ,
Thank you Xerok for your mod,i have send a privete message for you.

That dvar doesn't exist, strat mode isn't changeable for now. It may be changeable soon.

(07-25-2011, 11:32)iG|L3vi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 08:48)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]/rcon xk_mode strat to swtch nade training

I still cannot get into nade training using this command. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Be sure to have included the server.cfg in the commandline.txt in your gameservers.com pannel. If the whitelist isn't executed, none of the custom mod dvars will work.

(07-25-2011, 09:01)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for footsteps heared by yourself and not by others. Fix it pls its very annoying.

For the 3rd person type footsteps being unheard, I don't think there's much I can do, it may be a problem in the game itself, I'll check that out.

(07-25-2011, 11:11)inside Wrote: [ -> ]in version 2.8 has a bug when you choose a pistol Makarov when you run silently

Yes, I just tested it myself in a private game, and I just laughed my ass off. It doesn't make any sense at all, what's the relation between the weapon and the player footsteps ? Don't ask me, weird stuff there. I'll try to fix that asap.
(07-25-2011, 12:29)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 10:49)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all ,
Xerok
I would change " strat time 6 " second to 3 second but
setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 3 ); don't works ,
Thank you Xerok for your mod,i have send a privete message for you.

That dvar doesn't exist, strat mode isn't changeable for now. It may be changeable soon.

(07-25-2011, 11:32)iG|L3vi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 08:48)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]/rcon xk_mode strat to swtch nade training

I still cannot get into nade training using this command. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Be sure to have included the server.cfg in the commandline.txt in your gameservers.com pannel. If the whitelist isn't executed, none of the custom mod dvars will work.

Thanks. I'll try it this evening. Great Job on the all the work and effort put into this.

(07-25-2011, 09:01)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for footsteps heared by yourself and not by others. Fix it pls its very annoying.

For the 3rd person type footsteps being unheard, I don't think there's much I can do, it may be a problem in the game itself, I'll check that out.

(07-25-2011, 11:11)inside Wrote: [ -> ]in version 2.8 has a bug when you choose a pistol Makarov when you run silently

Yes, I just tested it myself in a private game, and I just laughed my ass off. It doesn't make any sense at all, what's the relation between the weapon and the player footsteps ? Don't ask me, weird stuff there. I'll try to fix that asap.

Hi!
any news about hotfix for 40 maxpackets ?
(07-25-2011, 15:48)zhoti Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

+1
(07-25-2011, 19:18)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 15:48)zhoti Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

+1

+12132141454664 i already post taht no one took acre !
Alright guys, I've got some news.

First of all, 2.8 is going to be replace really quick.

The reason why I'm going to release 2.9 real quick is because major changes were made and major bugs needed to be fixed.

Changes made so far:
  • Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
  • Classes menu was improved, it now can be fully controlled with your keyboard
  • Class binding, any player can now create a whole class by binding one only key (more details and tutorial coming soon)
  • Max packets have to be at least set to 50
  • L96A1 and Stakeout can no longer be dropped
  • A maximum of 16 weapons can be dropped in a game
  • Proper classes limitation
  • Fixed the bug where the player made no noise when sprinting with a Makarov pistol
  • 1v1 and 2v2 modes supported

Changes I'm working on:
  • Halftime ready-up
  • Shout caster feature (almost ready)
  • Announcer voice when the bomb is planted/defused
(07-25-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, I've got some news.

First of all, 2.8 is going to be replace really quick.

The reason why I'm going to release 2.9 real quick is because major changes were made and major bugs needed to be fixed.

Changes made so far:
  • Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
  • Classes menu was improved, it now can be fully controlled with your keyboard
  • Class binding, any player can now create a whole class by binding one only key (more details and tutorial coming soon)
  • Max packets have to be at least set to 50
  • L96A1 and Stakeout can no longer be dropped
  • A maximum of 16 weapons can be dropped in a game
  • Proper classes limitation
  • Fixed the bug where the player made no noise when sprinting with a Makarov pistol
  • 1v1 and 2v2 modes supported

Changes I'm working on:
  • Halftime ready-up
  • Shout caster feature (almost ready)
  • Announcer voice when the bomb is planted/defused

Still w8ing for the response on graphic settings (if ure planning to make everything toggle available instead of forcing it?)
(07-25-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ][*]Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
Huh
Assault class will move more slowly?
He now moves like a turtle.

Can someone please guide me to how I go about settings a 10 round limit instead of the default of 12? Step by step...
(07-26-2011, 11:00)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ][*]Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
Huh
Assault class will move more slowly?
He now moves like a turtle.

Nope, it's not going to be reduced any more, it's just that I forgot to mention that change in the previous change log.

(07-26-2011, 13:33)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please guide me to how I go about settings a 10 round limit instead of the default of 12? Step by step...

Step 1: Open your console
Step 2: Type mr_rating 10
Step 3: Hit enter

Good luck bro.