ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-14-2011, 15:20)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Sup ppl,

I just wanna ask i how i can start the eslmatchmode in deathmatch or teamdeathmatch.

S&D is no problem, but dm & tdm are w/o strattime, w/o sidebar(rdy-up, players etc.)
and both gametypes are 15 mins long not 10.

I would be appreciate if one of u modders could give me answers??

big hugs Joe

Go into the z_custom_ruleset.iwd using winrar,find the custom_comp.gsc file and edit it using wordpad to the specific rules for the league you want.
use /xk_mode "mymatch" , to load the custom.comp mode
(08-14-2011, 15:58)hadar1997 Wrote: [ -> ]again weapon binds smoke\flash binds

yes please dont forget the camo.....
(08-14-2011, 19:40)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 15:20)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Sup ppl,

I just wanna ask i how i can start the eslmatchmode in deathmatch or teamdeathmatch.

S&D is no problem, but dm & tdm are w/o strattime, w/o sidebar(rdy-up, players etc.)
and both gametypes are 15 mins long not 10.

I would be appreciate if one of u modders could give me answers??

big hugs Joe

Go into the z_custom_ruleset.iwd using winrar,find the custom_comp.gsc file and edit it using wordpad to the specific rules for the league you want.
use /xk_mode "mymatch" , to load the custom.comp mode

Allright ty for ur help bro, but theres no rdy-up system, is there a way to bring it into this mode, maybe a dvar setting?

Joe
Hello
Thanks for the great mod!
One problem I have with the Mod The hardcore mode is not really hardcore.
The playerhealth is 100.
Although I have inserted scr_player_maxhealth 30 in the rulefile but the mod does not take the setting.

Sry for my bad English!

[F4G] P$ychodad
Ok on the map Radiation we have all had an error in our clan where the player freezes when aproaching the buttons in control room and on catwalk this was with the server set to public mode.
maybe someone else can test this also to make sure it isnt the files we have but we are running live1.0it gives a console error but you cant click on it and the only way out is to ctrl alt del and close game through task manager......

the following shows roughly the error but as i said i wasnt able to remove the box in front of it!!!
[Image: Capture.PNG]

(08-15-2011, 14:27)walrus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok on the map Radiation we have all had an error in our clan where the player freezes when aproaching the buttons in control room and on catwalk this was with the server set to public mode.
maybe someone else can test this also to make sure it isnt the files we have but we are running live1.0it gives a console error but you cant click on it and the only way out is to ctrl alt del and close game through task manager......

the following shows roughly the error but as i said i wasnt able to remove the box in front of it!!!
[Image: Capture.PNG]

That happens when trigger_use buttons aren't properly scripted.
we have same problem on radiation, please fix it Wink
Here's a list of DVARs which could and should be whitelisted for additional functionality:

Code:
r_mode
r_aspectratio
unbind
unbindall
r_texFilterAnisoMax
r_texFilterAnisoMin
r_texFilterMipMod
r_aasamples
r_picmip
r_picmip_bump
r_picmip_specular
r_picmip_manual
r_picmip_water
omg tdm its default game type? tdm ,only for fun or childrens,
pls no more tdm defaul mod on restart server

tdm for zommbie mod or cod3

xkmode default mode TDM AHAHAHHAAH stupid tdm , ufc have sd ,but if server haver problems If the server does a restart for any failure on our server brings ridicule and TDM NOob DEFAULT MODE is a joke, the TDM is only for the very novice or people playing playstation. Default TDM gametype shit!

PLS no more TDM on default gametype.

PLS restriction wepons fail ever.
team deathmatch is just oldschool and the proper gametype to choose