ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oke timout and suicide looks nice.

Now i have noticed that, when you press time-out in the strat-time (first-six seconds), the round still starts and the timeout starts next round 5 minutes.

If you want to have it perfect like cod4 promod, the round may not begin. When you do time-out in strat-time. Possible to do?

Nades dont blow you away anymore throuw walls, NICE Big Grin

Good work Cheers Big Grin
somethings that you should put at the next version of the mod
binds for smoke/flash and binds for choosing a class, assault specops, demolitons, sniper
Sometimes the server kicks me telling: CL_CGameNeedsServerCommand A reliable command was cycled out
(07-30-2011, 14:04)fry Wrote: [ -> ]oke timout and suicide looks nice.

Now i have noticed that, when you press time-out in the strat-time (first-six seconds), the round still starts and the timeout starts next round 5 minutes.

If you want to have it perfect like cod4 promod, the round may not begin. When you do time-out in strat-time. Possible to do?

Nades dont blow you away anymore throuw walls, NICE Big Grin

Good work Cheers Big Grin

What buttons for suicide and time out?
(07-30-2011, 14:42)biggiggi21 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes the server kicks me telling: CL_CGameNeedsServerCommand A reliable command was cycled out

yeah a mate from me has that too.

it comes after loading matchmode for example /rcon xk_mode eslmatch

player gets kicked with that error, but matchmode is loaded.......
The same problem. In cbmatch and eslmatch when we played 4 rounds the match ends. What did i do wrong?
(07-30-2011, 14:47)messA Wrote: [ -> ]What buttons for suicide and time out?

press 7
fix fast the half side time out bug. very unplayable!
(07-30-2011, 16:16)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]fix fast the half side time out bug. very unplayable!

x2

my team couldn't choose sniper till someone reconnect Sad
(07-30-2011, 15:06)Melz Wrote: [ -> ]In cbmatch and eslmatch when we played 4 rounds the match ends. What did i do wrong?

Temporary solution.

/rcon mr_rating 12
/rcon fast_restart

hf