ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-03-2011, 01:02)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 22:34)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]this mod is worse than RTD v2 and PTK... WHY SO MUCH FUCKIN POSTS O_O

If you're here to flame, you can go away, thanks.

The mod has been uploaded to the official server, go give it a try and get back to me.
+1

tried to join server but your sites down and the mod won't download, get a better host Smile
i think xerok died coding on the keyboard!
xKMod live
lmfao

I can't join the server, it isn't downloading the mod.ff
I am sorry, but where can i download the xKMod 1.0 live? Oo

ahh ok i found. I must connect 173.199.75.51:3074 and download it. Ok thx.
XeroK, i set xKMod Live 1 on my server. So in cbmatch and eslmatch swap teams in half-period still isnt working. Can u fix it? Thx for the reading//
ive got one problem since cersion 2.9 switching sides doesnt work correctly.. How could i solve the problem??
wait for the release of live1.0
its still on version xklive1.0 i downloaded it from official server... He always switches the sides 2 times...
i cant open democlient file by theather mode ( dvar blocker ) it sayes that dvar r_znear needs to be set to 3 so i typed in console to change it didnt work , tryed to write into cfg didnt work is this a bug?
just been on the official server not sure if its a bug but when you kill someone no matter who it just over writes at the bottom so you just see everyone who has killed anyone on your team all over lay each other.

command overflow still happens but other than that this version is nicely balanced

keep up the good work
(08-03-2011, 15:11)sh@de Wrote: [ -> ]just been on the official server not sure if its a bug but when you kill someone no matter who it just over writes at the bottom so you just see everyone who has killed anyone on your team all over lay each other.

command overflow still happens but other than that this version is nicely balanced

keep up the good work

He'll probably fix it, he said it was fixed but I told him otherwise and then he saw for himself.