ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soon a new version comes out, or will not continue working on the mod?

If it goes well please with a *. cfg file, as in CoD4 Promod from.
Hi i got a problem , whenever i switch in main menu to some mod then start private match / combat traning it runs on default game not in mod.. something doin wrong ?
Hello, i got a little question, does this mod work on Unranked servers? and how can i install it on them. and if it dosnt work could you tell me when will it be released

2 questions:

- When xkMod 2.3 is available for download?
- Can you put a menu like promod COD4 in BlackOps? (or it is hard?)

good work m8 Smile

(06-26-2011, 14:42)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]first of all,nice mod

but on your public server there are so many noobs who don't get that they have to press f that the game starts. they play srs in rdy up. omg pls make a public mode like cod4 or something,but this is just annoying

yes yes very necessary promod Public server!!!
28/06/2011: Version 2.3 was finally released !!!!111one

And I have the feeling y'all gonna like it.

Please, check the change log (it's pretty huge, a lot of new things) here and of course, download the last version which is attached.
nice features, well done
(06-28-2011, 18:17)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]nice features, well done

Agreed, The only thing we really really really need now is balanced weapons. the AK74u recoil should be similar to the MP5k's.. thats for sure. Famas should have its recoil increased just a little bit(not sure if treyarch did this already or not)

Change the smg damage to the same as cod4 promod, its really good in there because SMG's are shit at a big distance and very good at close range. Thats how SMG's are supposed to be Smile
good job m8

Sometimes bomb defuse don't make any sound... it is bad for fake and for people who defend the planted bomb.

The other problems u fix them or working on them.

If the classes menu will be good like promod (COD4), this mod will be used in Clanbase and ESL. (I think and hope).
I write you a list of what i think need to be changed:

- Custom Sound Plant
- No scope its too easy to do.. fix it pls
- Hit marker behind wall and flash hit marker. leave it if you can
- Menu for Class Selection
- Sound when you hit behind the wall

anyway the mod its perfect Smile you're doing a very nice job.