ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think a better idea would be to actually add a mod specific dvar, like xk_mode, to limit certain classes somehow.

If Cevo, you, I, or ESL or whoever find it a good idea to change the current limits then we can do so without xerok having to edit anything.

The more you can customize the more powerful the mod is imo... but then again this mod is designed for a specific purpose.

I think creating a class specific dvar for limits would go well towards this purpose.

Just my opinion... I could be wrong.
@XeroK ...

Request:

Whenever we edit the custom rule set to swap rounds at 4 instead of 12... or whatever... we have to ready up every time there is a round switch.

This gets annoying.

Any chance of a mod var that allows us to control what round/rounds the readyups occur?

We could always play 24 rounds, swap at 12, enable the knockout, and then only ready-up at the half-time.

However it would be nice to be able to swap the rounds at 4, maxpoint limit to 13, disable knockout, and only ready-up at the beginning and at the overtime, if there is an overtime at 12-12.

I hope I was clear in explaining this.
hi,

Is it posble to fix the strat mod? if you trow a nade to high you die, and can follow your nade..

And also after the new patch the assist are gone.... can that come back. its realy enoying that you dont know if the guy where you were shooting on is death or not.

Greets Tony.
(08-13-2011, 00:05)highone Wrote: [ -> ]I think a better idea would be to actually add a mod specific dvar, like xk_mode, to limit certain classes somehow.

If Cevo, you, I, or ESL or whoever find it a good idea to change the current limits then we can do so without xerok having to edit anything.

The more you can customize the more powerful the mod is imo... but then again this mod is designed for a specific purpose.

I think creating a class specific dvar for limits would go well towards this purpose.

Just my opinion... I could be wrong.

There are aleady dvars limiting each type of class, and virtuall all major leagues/ladders have the same class limits so there's no need at all to allow customization of these dvars in match modes.

(08-13-2011, 15:41)henk92 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Is it posble to fix the strat mod? if you trow a nade to high you die, and can follow your nade..

And also after the new patch the assist are gone.... can that come back. its realy enoying that you dont know if the guy where you were shooting on is death or not.

Greets Tony.

Type /god into the console. ATM there is a height limit so if you go past it you die. I'm sure this is removable but /god should fix it for now.

Also I haz a bug report, any binds made in game (for me at least with my read only config) will fail to work upon a map_restart. Additionally the final hitmarker still appears when you get a wallbang kill.
(08-13-2011, 16:47)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally the final hitmarker still appears when you get a wallbang kill.

thats my lazy coding Big Grin
(08-13-2011, 20:45)koil Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2011, 16:47)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally the final hitmarker still appears when you get a wallbang kill.

thats my lazy coding Big Grin

o damn
Ok i played older versions of this mod and totally hated it.

Played the most recent and love it with some exceptions to which I hope can be taken into consideration.

A similar cod4 promod menu to change graphics, fov, and ability to toggle filmtweaks would be excellent.

I'm not a fan of 90fov or a fovscale change to get 90 fov. I dont know how to change to "1" fovscale because console doesn't recongize this.

if there is such a menu and i dont have a binded key then i would refrain from this but there is nothing that i see.

Filmtweaks!! What would cod4 Promod be without them.

The ability to toggle flat or normal map would be cool via promod menu.

and a similar class selection. I know atleast in pubs if you dont select classes fast enough u miss the first round. Classes should save until changed even after map change. Or a faster way to do it/bind it. (with ready up mod for competition this isnt a problem)

thx!
Sup ppl,

I just wanna ask i how i can start the eslmatchmode in deathmatch or teamdeathmatch.

S&D is no problem, but dm & tdm are w/o strattime, w/o sidebar(rdy-up, players etc.)
and both gametypes are 15 mins long not 10.

I would be appreciate if one of u modders could give me answers??

big hugs Joe
again weapon binds smoke\flash binds
(08-13-2011, 15:41)henk92 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Greets Tony.

Open console: /god