ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-29-2011, 20:45)DeadGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Why make sniper fix, no sway no skill?

Please remove it.

No.

Guys, I'm releasing 2.9 in about an hour.
30/07/2011: 2.9 is finally out !

The version 2.9 is hopefully the very last version before going out of beta, which means that we may possible have a xKMod LIVE v3.0 in the next version.

Changelog for 2.9:

Code:
BETAv2.9
+ Fixed stability issue where some people were kicked with a "Server command overflow" error
+ Mod name will now only show if the scoreboard is opened
+ Democlient while in ready-up period was finally finally finally finally finally fixed, democlient will automatically be ready
+ The democlient has its own status icon
+ Democlient is mandatory under any occasion in xKMod and can't be deactivated
+ Added lower messages when dying/killing someone ("You killed xx" and "You were killed by xx")
+ Added Red camo (7 is the maximum number of camo's that'll be available, current may be replaced but no new camos will be added)
+ Flash-bang duration was slightly reduced
+ Added a player model for each chosen class (Scavenger skin for Sniper, Flat Jacket skin for Demolitions, Lightweight skin for Spec Ops and Hardline skin for Assault)
+ Different speed movement scale for each class (this was actually added in the previous update but wasn't announced in the previous change log)
+ Added Dive-to-prone enabling/disabling in the advanced menu
+ Added the possibility to hide the sun within the advanced menu
+ Added half-time and timeout ready-up periods
+ Added suicide function
+ Added quick menu (suicide and timeout can be called within this menu)
+ Classes menu was improved, it now is fully keyboard-controlled
+ Max packets are no longer set to 40 each round and have to be at least set to 50
+ Disabled L96A1 and Stakeout drop
+ A maximum of 16 weapons can be dropped in a single game
+ Improved classes limitations
+ Fixed the bug where the player made no noise when sprinting with a Makarov pistol
+ Knockout setting can be changed with "match_knockout" (0 or 1), if the knockout is activated, the match will end at the mr_rating + 1
+ Main menu glow color was changed, for looks, mainly
+ Shoutcaster feature is in progress, you'll see a "SHOUTCASTER" team, if you join it you'll join regular Spectator team for now
- Disabled bomb suitcase while in ready-up
- Removed the mod name from the bottom of the player's screen

Download the latest version here. Also, don't forget to rate 5 stars this thread if you enjoy the mod (:
And finally, donations are always appreciated.
Friendly fire has been disabled.

Can you not enable it?

We use this mod for ClanWar but this specification is not use ClanWar ;D
where i can find the quick menue for taking timeout? is there a key i have to press?
(07-30-2011, 09:28)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]where i can find the quick menue for taking timeout? is there a key i have to press?

Yes, press 7.

(07-30-2011, 09:16)hapimate Wrote: [ -> ]Friendly fire has been disabled.

Can you not enable it?

Public mode has forced disabled friendly fire, match modes have it enabled.
+ Democlient is mandatory under any occasion in xKMod and can't be deactivated

so much for strating..
Why the fov isnt the same as it was at 2.7 ?
Im used to the 1 fov scale Sad
(07-30-2011, 09:53)synthz Wrote: [ -> ]Why the fov isnt the same as it was at 2.7 ?
Im used to the 1 fov scale Sad

You can change it thru the advanced mod menu, it all depends on the value your cg_fov_default is set to.
(07-30-2011, 09:32)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2011, 09:28)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]where i can find the quick menue for taking timeout? is there a key i have to press?

Yes, press 7.

(07-30-2011, 09:16)hapimate Wrote: [ -> ]Friendly fire has been disabled.

Can you not enable it?

Public mode has forced disabled friendly fire, match modes have it enabled.

Japanese mainstream rule is different from the rules of MatchMode-rule.
But,In Japan, this MOD is mainstream.And PublicMode which is customized Rules is mainstream.
All Japanese people hope FriendliFire and ReadyUpSystem adapted in the PublicMode.
Can not?

OMG really bad system maxpackets , fixe this plz so many people report "blurry screen" plz remove this.
sound bomb don't change
no voice when "bomb is planted" or "bomb defused"
When 2 players connect at the same time ,they are kicked for" surcharge du serveur de commande "

http://www.les-schtroumpf.com/images/map...nexion.PNG
http://www.les-schtroumpf.com/images/map...kicked.PNG

When you take snip and the next round you take a nother weapon it's not possible to take sniper again. (0 player have the snip)
So many crash server kick all players

IN PUBLIC MODE