ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear from several players, that if the bom-carier gets killed by nade for example. Nobody can pickup the bom?

did anybody have same problems with that?
Im trying to enable voting and team kill for the esl game mode so i can also have ready up while team killing and voting is enabled, but no luck so far...
(08-08-2011, 21:12)armagedon Wrote: [ -> ]Im trying to enable voting and team kill for the esl game mode so i can also have ready up while team killing and voting is enabled, but no luck so far...

I don't want to come off as condescending but did you do a map_restart after applying these commands? Also were you logged into rcon when you did this and typed in /rcon g_allowvote 1 and /rcon scr_team_fftype_ 1?
aaah thanks alot man, i wasnt logged in, and will these commands stay in the server?
(08-08-2011, 21:26)armagedon Wrote: [ -> ]aaah thanks alot man, i wasnt logged in, and will these commands stay in the server?

Yes they should. Glad to have helped Smile
I followed your suggestion and after a map restart the setting is gone. This is a problem as an admin is not always on the server to select the map or restart the map etc. We need voting enabled. I have tested all the available modes. Each mode has a portion of what we need but no single mode can provide the complete solution. For example public has voting but no startup and teamkill. cevomatch has the startup and teamkill and voting but the number of rounds is doesnt work for us. Each of the match modes appears to be(I assume) hardcoded and cannot be changed and saved. I tried adding the dvars to the server.cfg to no effect. I tried using mymatch but even adding the the g_allowVote dvar to the custom ruleset had no effect.

In other words I cannot get voting to stay enabled in match mode other than cevomatch which has the wrong number of rounds and round switch
runs perfectly....THX
(08-08-2011, 19:32)kallii Wrote: [ -> ]this mod is very gay, sometimes you cant pick the bomb!
you can make wallbang with mp5 and the gameplay is like HC.
this mod ist for noobs only!

very constructive criticism Troll
hello, where are the hardcore settings?
Hi, we play in the Clanbase 5on5 Hardcore Ladder, so now we want to know how change the Mod on Hardcore with Clanbase Rules.