ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-sniper is fine but needs limitation per team
-aku still to strong on range !!! needs a heavy recoil kick on every third bullet or lower range dmg

-esl ems and all german ladders restrict aug and famas so as competetivmod it should be restricted
(06-30-2011, 10:46)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]-sniper is fine but needs limitation per team
-aku still to strong on range !!! needs a heavy recoil kick on every third bullet or lower range dmg

-esl ems and all german ladders restrict aug and famas so as competetivmod it should be restricted

Trololol aug restriction!
(06-30-2011, 01:31)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 22:47)FoxeyYy Wrote: [ -> ]Many things to do yet, it's still a no-skill gameplay, add more damage to weapons, nerf famas, forbide some of them, balance the rest, decrease aku damage in long ranges, on the other hand, good job with sniper fix and granade no-cooking, , and add max rounds modes please, any way well done.

if you put more damage on an AK will make the game look almost like the hardcore mode = no skill needed, the secret is in the wallbangs. but the coding need some review , or the entire map will be wallbang-able,

and for the sniper rifle , try to do this, , 200 damage on the upper body and arms, and 95 damage on the legs.

man, its annoying to see how in BO if u shot ppl they always start running and u dont kill them, be sure of that all weapons needs more damage, except sniper Smile
Should we just put the files on the ftp server for the mod work on private server?
First I would like to say that this mod is great!
Sec: How can I allow players to change their FOV? One of my mates likes to play in lower FOV but in every new round it changes back to FOV 90..
(06-30-2011, 13:01)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]First I would like to say that this mod is great!
Sec: How can I allow players to change their FOV? One of my mates likes to play in lower FOV but in every new round it changes back to FOV 90..

fov its blocked.. you cant change it..

we must wait for more updates..

Work on what i said to you xerok Smile dont forget it.
I love the mod I would just suggest make the scopes reload 1 bullet at the time like it was reloading in cod4.
(I didnt read everything so im sure it was suggested before and if its already there I just played and outdated version and im sorry)
(06-30-2011, 11:08)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2011, 10:46)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]-sniper is fine but needs limitation per team

Trololol aug restriction!

yeah there is a reason why it's restricted in esl
I dont like this mod !! why i cant change options ??
I would wish to change the roundlimit, roundswitch, see the bullets impact, see the number of alive players..... very bad very bad. it cant the chance of change any options... Study an open system for options change !!!!!
(06-30-2011, 15:00)lorkino Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like this mod !! why i cant change options ??
I would wish to change the roundlimit, roundswitch, see the bullets impact, see the number of alive players..... very bad very bad. it cant the chance of change any options... Study an open system for options change !!!!!

Rage ftw