ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-30-2011, 07:55)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]30/07/2011: 2.9 is finally out !

The version 2.9 is hopefully the very last version before going out of beta, which means that we may possible have a xKMod LIVE v3.0 in the next version.

Changelog for 2.9:

Code:
BETAv2.9
+ Fixed stability issue where some people were kicked with a "Server command overflow" error
+ Mod name will now only show if the scoreboard is opened
+ Democlient while in ready-up period was finally finally finally finally finally fixed, democlient will automatically be ready
+ The democlient has its own status icon
+ Democlient is mandatory under any occasion in xKMod and can't be deactivated
+ Added lower messages when dying/killing someone ("You killed xx" and "You were killed by xx")
+ Added Red camo (7 is the maximum number of camo's that'll be available, current may be replaced but no new camos will be added)
+ Flash-bang duration was slightly reduced
+ Added a player model for each chosen class (Scavenger skin for Sniper, Flat Jacket skin for Demolitions, Lightweight skin for Spec Ops and Hardline skin for Assault)
+ Different speed movement scale for each class (this was actually added in the previous update but wasn't announced in the previous change log)
+ Added Dive-to-prone enabling/disabling in the advanced menu
+ Added the possibility to hide the sun within the advanced menu
+ Added half-time and timeout ready-up periods
+ Added suicide function
+ Added quick menu (suicide and timeout can be called within this menu)
+ Classes menu was improved, it now is fully keyboard-controlled
+ Max packets are no longer set to 40 each round and have to be at least set to 50
+ Disabled L96A1 and Stakeout drop
+ A maximum of 16 weapons can be dropped in a single game
+ Improved classes limitations
+ Fixed the bug where the player made no noise when sprinting with a Makarov pistol
+ Knockout setting can be changed with "match_knockout" (0 or 1), if the knockout is activated, the match will end at the mr_rating + 1
+ Main menu glow color was changed, for looks, mainly
+ Shoutcaster feature is in progress, you'll see a "SHOUTCASTER" team, if you join it you'll join regular Spectator team for now
- Disabled bomb suitcase while in ready-up
- Removed the mod name from the bottom of the player's screen

Download the latest version here. Also, don't forget to rate 5 stars this thread if you enjoy the mod (:
And finally, donations are always appreciated.

Have the correct Clan Base allowed weapons been changed in this update?
Clan Base SPECIFICALLY only allow:

Pistols
M1911
Python
Makarov
ASP
CZ75

Submachine Guns
AK-74u
MP5K
Skorpion

Assault Rifles
M16
Famas
AK47
Commando

Sniper Rifle
L96A1

Shotgun
Stakeout

Tactical
Flashbang
Willy Pete

Lethal
Frag Grenade
[/color]
is seta r_texFilterMipMode "Force Trilinear" buggy in mod? when i us all objects bloom effect oO or what this is
Hi everyone, I've been testing xKmode since 2.8 is out. I have a few questions/issues.

(07-31-2011, 14:32)Aero337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, for those who are having issues with the "Round Limit" for ESL match mode or CB,

In console type "/rcon scr_sd_scorelimit 12"

Then do a "/rcon fast_restart".

This should fix your MR Problem Smile

I tried "/rcon mr_rating 10" and "/rcon scr_sd_scorelimit 10" but none of those are working. It's always 12 rounds x2.

Is it normal that we have demolition's class steakout available in xkmode eslmatch? Shouldn't this weapon be forbidden??

Also I'm having issues with the snipe class. If I take snipe for 1st round then change class in 2nd, on the third round impossible to go back to the snipe. Do you guys know if it's a bug or if there's a tweak for that?

Thanks a lot for your help!
(07-31-2011, 14:32)Aero337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, for those who are having issues with the "Round Limit" for ESL match mode or CB,

In console type "/rcon scr_sd_scorelimit 12"

Then do a "/rcon fast_restart".

This should fix your MR Problem Smile

Ty very much, its working !!!! But the problem with swap (TO and half-period) still exist. We are waiting for fix mr. XeroK!
Hey can u add a Mosin ? It will be amazing Smile
Ty very much, its working !!!! But the problem with swap (TO and half-period) still exist. We are waiting for fix mr. XeroK!
Side-switch/uniform change is buggy and awkward.

switching modes is buggy, kicks players and gives uncycled command error.

hitmarkers through walls still visible.

classes do not save when switching weapons.

Classes do not re-open after player switches to different class. (i.e. 1 player sniping switches to assault, the scope class does not re-open for any other player to make the switch.)

ability to turn off flashes and use only smoke would be a plus, but this wouldn't matter if classes saved.

For problem with 4 rounds, you have to type: roundlimit 0
I have same problem with the switch.
2.8 was better, we return on...
We too....
why in strat mode when im throwing a nade its makes me suicide?
how to fix it? heard there is a command to enable cheats.. like godmod but its not sv_cheats 1
S: