ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-24-2011, 13:22)ScottyB Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is up and running and i loaded v2.2 but still unlimited ammo etc but it is working on my server :/

I assure you the ammo problem was fixed in 2.2; I'm pretty sure you still have the 2.1.
But still, I can't even load it myself on my dedicated server (the mod works in a private match, but not on dedicated servers).

[Image: 1123584822.jpg]

"We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience. It looks like there might be an issue with the custom file transfers to the server at the moment due to the recent game update. Our admins have been notified and the issue will be corrected as soon as possible. We will notify you of any updates in the situation.

Jake Bauer
"Spyder"
http://www.gameservers.com "

That's what gameservers said, I believe the issue has to do with that.
Get out of bugs, do better than your mod if you want to let you play

- Walking into the sight must be silently!!
- After the jump a player should continue running, but do not slow down (if only ended run)!
- Increase the capacity of bullets!
- Make it brighter!
This mod with more updates can be used in ladders like ClanBase or ESL.
It is very important create a good menu to choose weapons.
bug detected:
when youre in ADS and then push the run button, in my case Shift, you start walking silent. kind of funny with an AK-47Tongue
and also the fix of continue runnin after jump doesnt work for me.
Still very nice mod. GJ
I downloaded v2.2 and uploaded it to the server, can join the server etc but it still shows v2.1 :/ Maybe i failed but will re-upload it now and check... But v2.1 is working in my server just unlimited ammo thats all...

Will re-upload now and let you know whats the story... Thanks for the update Big Grin
Now, all servers with xKMod dont work or work with some problems.
(06-24-2011, 15:38)ScottyB Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded v2.2 and uploaded it to the server, can join the server etc but it still shows v2.1 :/ Maybe i failed but will re-upload it now and check... But v2.1 is working in my server just unlimited ammo thats all...

Will re-upload now and let you know whats the story... Thanks for the update Big Grin

Try delete the mod and upload again.
(06-24-2011, 15:39)Tubarao Wrote: [ -> ]Now, all servers with xKMod dont work or work with some problems.
(06-24-2011, 15:38)ScottyB Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded v2.2 and uploaded it to the server, can join the server etc but it still shows v2.1 :/ Maybe i failed but will re-upload it now and check... But v2.1 is working in my server just unlimited ammo thats all...

Try delete the mod and upload again.

I did that already but i deleted everything in the existing folder, i am gonna create a new folder and copy the files to the server and change the commandline and see if it works...

Also i noticed with v2.2 the .csv file is gone... Is that right or must i use the one from v2.1??

Ok my server is up and running... Ammo issue is gone Big Grin

Server running sweet Big Grin Just scope sway still there Sad
where you can download version 2.2, is needed urgently want to put on the server
Thx for your WorkHeart the Mods works fine, but how can i change 1 Sniper @ 1 Team or can you do it in the next Version Angel
lol where is the download link ? Big Grin