ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2011, 10:04)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be there isn't much response from the chap who made the mod. Hopefully he's working on the next update (and tieing in the CB mode fixes)!

What fixes are exactly needed for the CB mode ?

In other news, 2.8 was uploaded to the official server in order to get tested by players.

Also, some changes were made to the official server. I'll release the 2.8 tomorrow if everything goes as planned.

Official server's IP: 173.199.75.51:3074
Well, I am on server already, so move your asses and let's play Smile
But seriously, my friend got problems with it: He gets kicked to desktop as soon as he tries to connect to the mod. I also thought it would be cool if you were able to constantly jump at same height(right now you jump lower every time)
Btw while choosing class when you click <back> it completely turns off your create a class menu, instead of going back a step. Also, a dolphin dive block option in menu? And car and barrel explode block at strat time Smile
(07-20-2011, 10:26)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 10:04)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be there isn't much response from the chap who made the mod. Hopefully he's working on the next update (and tieing in the CB mode fixes)!

What fixes are exactly needed for the CB mode ?

May be able to take timeout

of rules:
"Clans have a maximum of 1 timeout per side per map (2 timeouts per map). Clans do not need to state a reason for taking a timeout."
We already played pcws on 2.8 version, and i saw some bugs:

- When you join ATTACK / DEFENCE after match started (if you was disconnected or smth.) you join team with wrong name. So if you join DEFENCE you join ATTACK and if ATTACK you join DEFENCE.
- Also me and my teammates saw that after map change we had both teams called DEFENCE
- For team kill you get -2 points
- Teams named Op 40, Tropas etc. in scoreboard

If i will see more bugs i'll report it here (:
Welcome to version 2.5 can be integrated 8bit textures which team is responsible for them in the config file?
Why not just remove the set killfeed colors and index those dvars, which are these btw:

g_ScoresColor_Allies
g_ScoresColor_Axis
g_ScoresColor_EnemyTeam
g_ScoresColor_Free
g_ScoresColor_MyTeam
g_ScoresColor_Spectator
g_TeamColor_Allies
g_TeamColor_Axis
g_TeamColor_EnemyTeam
g_TeamColor_EnemyTeamAlt
g_TeamColor_Free
g_TeamColor_MyTeam
g_TeamColor_MyTeamAlt
g_TeamColor_Spectator
g_TeamColor_Squad

Also you should make it so that people can change team name by indexing the dvars associated with doing so as this was a popular thing to do in cod4. I saw the whole thread you had in xkmod.gsc which sets team names and thought that it was relatively uneeded as you could just do setdvar/self setclientdvar for g_teamname_axis and g_teamname_allies.
It would be awesome if you could make barrels explode faster... just sayingSmile
Hi all
ESLmatch / CBmatch and CEVOmatch are excatly the same weapon restriction ,It's a bug?
Any chance there's ever going to be an option added to turn off the graphics that are forced by the mod? Cause i spent allot of time on my normal cfg and i just cant get used the the forced graphics of the mod :/
(07-20-2011, 17:50)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance there's ever going to be an option added to turn off the graphics that are forced by the mod? Cause i spent allot of time on my normal cfg and i just cant get used the the forced graphics of the mod :/

If you're talking about the flat textures, it's because r_normalmap is set to 1 in the mod. I recall XeroK saying he'd include an option to toggle this in the next release, we will see Big Grin