ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-25-2011, 18:46)SrK Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 16:12)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 16:10)Brawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 16:07)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]i can't get mod to work on gameserver Sad when i enter in my server there isn't mod. should i wait for ftp fix?

Read this tutorial ...the mods aren't available in the gameservers.com configuration menu at first sight.

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/CoDBO_Mods_On_Servers

i did it.. but.. when i enter my server it say mp_namemod when loading map and then no mod inside..

Same for me Huh

Same here
(06-25-2011, 19:52)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 18:46)SrK Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 16:12)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 16:10)Brawn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='mcgiver93' pid='21626' dateline='1309014440']
i can't get mod to work on gameserver Sad when i enter in my server there isn't mod. should i wait for ftp fix?

Read this tutorial ...the mods aren't available in the gameservers.com configuration menu at first sight.

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/CoDBO_Mods_On_Servers

i did it.. but.. when i enter my server it say mp_namemod when loading map and then no mod inside..

Same for me Huh

Same here .2.1 was working but now 2.2 dosent hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously, I hate GameServers.com.

The 2.2 version is randomly working only for a few people who are lucky enough to have their FTP fully working.
GS.com FTP servers are f*cked up, and even with a Synchronization, it may not work.

I asked myself a manual syncrhonization of the dedicated server and the FTP server, they said they did it, but it's still not working.

I have the same issue than you guys, the server switches mod but it ignores all the files inside it.
question . when i scope i can do this consol /+holdbreath. This makes it so anytime i use ads i am already holding breath. Can this be added to the _xkmod.gsc so that it makes all clients having the +holdbreath bind
something like

self setClientDvar( "+holdbreath" "1");

this dosent work but maybee a differant cammand would,any ideas??
Things we need to be Changed please:

1. Scoreboard - Deaths are x2
2. Defuse + Plant - Sound are Horrible! Default sound were a lot better!
You can't hear the sounds when defusing or planting so no option for Faking a Defuse or Plant.
3. Some weapons are to Strong at Wallbang I think the AK74u is way to strong!

And do we can change the maxPing settings so people wont become a message about To High Ping Cannot join server...
(06-25-2011, 23:32)RamboHH Wrote: [ -> ]And do we can change the maxPing settings so people wont become a message about To High Ping Cannot join server...

open the xKMod\_xkmod.gsc with text Editor

search in Line 178

setDvar( "sv_maxPing", "150" );

and change the Line in

setDvar( "sv_maxPing", "0" );

Now is MaxPing disabled

who know when GS.com fix the FTP Problems ?

i will test Mod online with Custom Camos...

Barrel Textures
Weapon Textures (Carbon with my Clanlogo)
Frag Nade with Smily-plaque (like Bad company 2)
and more...

GS.com sucks.... open unranked Server Files would have been better.

(06-25-2011, 20:27)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, I hate GameServers.com.

The 2.2 version is randomly working only for a few people who are lucky enough to have their FTP fully working.
GS.com FTP servers are f*cked up, and even with a Synchronization, it may not work.

I asked myself a manual syncrhonization of the dedicated server and the FTP server, they said they did it, but it's still not working.

I have the same issue than you guys, the server switches mod but it ignores all the files inside it.

Well ok.... that's at least a bit satisfying, that it's not our fault in wrong configuring your mod, or their servers. Hope they'll fix their issues, so you can progress with your mod.
I finally managed to get it to work on the dedicated.

Official xKMod Server IP: 173.199.75.51:3074

I may have found a solution for every mod to work on GS.com servers. (Thank you bigT)
I'll confirm, verify and check that once again and I'll post the solution when I'm 100% sure it works.

The offical server will always get the latest updates before they're released to the public, and I'll finally be able to work properly on my dedicated so I can fix any bugs dedicated server side.
2 much ammo and crappy bomb sounds
did u fix it?
Well, there are somethings which really need to be changed.

Death counter: 1death=2deaths and so on.
Ammo
Bomb plant is bad.
Too much wallbang....
Gotta agree that there's too much wallbang. I've done it with the MPL, too. It was too much. Bomb plant sound is bad, get the one from COD2. Also, there's a bug in the forced classes. Every round start, you are given frags and flash (unless you have smoke). If during strat time you switch classes, you can get semtex and get your gun camo back.

Also, any plans to implement no-sway?