ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there any way to limit the number of snipers?
(07-21-2011, 16:22)pL43rZ Wrote: [ -> ]hey

I have a question

xerok can you disable auto climb

because it is just annoying in my opinion many others are determined

Nope, mantling is hard-coded, therefore I cannot modify it.
2.8 today?
(07-21-2011, 19:13)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 16:22)pL43rZ Wrote: [ -> ]hey

I have a question

xerok can you disable auto climb

because it is just annoying in my opinion many others are determined

Nope, mantling is hard-coded, therefore I cannot modify it.

It's the sound that's hardcoded, and you can disable mantling completely by setting mantle_enable to 0, or preferably just tweak these 3 dvars so you only mantle when you want to:

mantle_check_radius
mantle_check_angle
mantle_check_range

According to the itsmods dvardump the default mantle range is 20 and the angle is 60. It might be more efficient if you lowered the range to 15 or even 10 and the angle to 40. Additionally I don't know what the radius does, oh well. Also a good idea would be to integrate that one melee mod where you have to switch weapons to knife, and it changes the knife model too, I forget the name of the mod but It's definately something worth looking into and shouldn't be too hard to integrate since it's already been coded and you would just need the makers permission.
Why the version 2.8 still hasnt been updated on the forum?Big Grin
(07-21-2011, 21:09)h2k.ofna Wrote: [ -> ]Why the version 2.8 still hasnt been updated on the forum?Big Grin

Because it's not officially released, there are still some bugs to fix and i guess xerok would like to add some little things before releasing it
(07-21-2011, 21:15)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 21:09)h2k.ofna Wrote: [ -> ]Why the version 2.8 still hasnt been updated on the forum?Big Grin

Because it's not officially released, there are still some bugs to fix and i guess xerok would like to add some little things before releasing it

DRUNKKZ3 and you have Xerok secretary work
XeroK, Really nice work ! I hope xKmod 2.8 comes tomorrow because in Version 2.7 can't u play recorded demos.

Did the Democlient works in 2.8 ?
+1 for democlient working as well in 2.8. Please fix it.
(07-21-2011, 21:32)inside Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 21:15)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]

DRUNKKZ3 and you have Xerok secretary work

Yeah he's my bitc- errr.. personal assistant.