ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
suggestion:

setModDvar every movie.cfg-related dvar Smile
(08-22-2011, 20:54)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion:

setModDvar every movie.cfg-related dvar Smile

+1
Is there a way to spawn Bot with random classes except sniper when the players are below 6 ?
(08-22-2011, 23:16)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to spawn Bot with random classes except sniper when the players are below 6 ?

Yes, it's just not implemented into xKMod yet.
(08-23-2011, 00:20)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 23:16)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to spawn Bot with random classes except sniper when the players are below 6 ?

Yes, it's just not implemented into xKMod yet.

Can i do it myself ? like decrypt the mod.ff adding the AI Spawning thing and do a self if pers.players = 2 {self thread spawnai}

(its not the right coding, i know... Just to explain what i mean)
(08-22-2011, 20:48)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 18:59)THE_Shev Wrote: [ -> ]Is there some guide on how to install the mod on a server.
Plz just basic.

Grtz

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Load...ateds.html

THX Awesome
Unfortunately we do not get the server working with the mod.

Black screen with error message had to do with wrong/ not exact iwd file.
Plz help.
Were u doing anything with that file ?
hi guys, I wanted to comment that in the mod grenade when I throw a grenade over a house in the air is killing me and I can not see where the grenade comes out throwing. is a command that inadvertently activated? or a fault of the game?

thanks for the help

PD: also ask forgiveness for my English because I am Spanish and the language clarified much Tongue
^ turn on god mode.
seta sv_clientsidebullets "0"

is a good dvar too , it removes the bullets renderization ( bullet impacts on the wall/smoke spray on the wall/ and bullet darts ) and helps with performance.

should be added imo.

film tweaks are awesome too , same with score tweaks.