ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2012, 23:35)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno what people are talking about expecting lower ping with higher max packets... That makes no sense. Your ping should go higher when u have higher max packets.

No. If you don't have 56kbit modem or something it will lower the ping. I tested it with @fookaa, I have a ping of 60 with maxpackets 60 and ping of 50 with maxpackets 100 (@fookaa 90/60 and 80/100).
(02-13-2012, 16:25)ardyp Wrote: [ -> ]got this in data.log:

[16:20:54] EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0x5456AC

and this in console.log:

[16:20:12] System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at Addon.CPlugin.SetClientDvar(Int32 ClientNum, String DvarMessage)

at MW3_ProMod.Class1.OnPlayerConnectDvars(Object svClient)

then server crash.

UP please
(02-14-2012, 09:42)ardyp Wrote: [ -> ]UP please
Yes, will be fixed in next update.
(02-14-2012, 10:37)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, will be fixed in next update.

Thanks zxz0O0, did you have any ETA? Smile
Are many people still having the issue where your server simply freezes at map change ?
(02-14-2012, 14:58)KrisiS Wrote: [ -> ]Are many people still having the issue where your server simply freezes at map change ?

Yup, mixed with some random console/rcon crashes
(02-14-2012, 15:00)Predje Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012, 14:58)KrisiS Wrote: [ -> ]Are many people still having the issue where your server simply freezes at map change ?

Yup, mixed with some random console/rcon crashes

Such a pity that on my servers it wont generate any errors in the logs or a dump file.. It simply freezes after the change and has to be restarted Sad

I must actually try a fast_restart the next time it happens.. perhaps that might kick it back to life considoring the players dont get removed for a few mins after the freeze.
(02-14-2012, 10:52)ardyp Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012, 10:37)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, will be fixed in next update.
Thanks zxz0O0, did you have any ETA? Smile
Redownload the plugin, it should be fixed now.
I am working with people who are reporting crashes, yet no useful information was gathered. It actually seems that the server just bugs, it is still online but you can not connect. The RCON problem is not a problem of my plugin, it is a problem of the Server Addon/Dedicated Server.
I got two potential helpers but both of them wants to see a small code so they can see is it similar to code they are doing. One's best CoD2 coder and other is not so introduced into CoD coding but best coder I know. For more information, xfire: bmwcod
(02-13-2012, 18:46)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
WIN_OUT_OF_MEM_BODY
"Out of memory error. You are probably low on hard disk space."

This nasty error occurs several times a day using the Nukem addon.
Without it - no.
Can anyone come across. What could be the reason?
XP SP3 x86, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB pagefile, 5 GB free on server drive.

@Yurio - Are you using ProMod plugin?

I'm asking because I experience the exact same issue, but only when using the ProMod plugin.

I have 3 servers running without the ProMod plugin, but with Nukem's addon (because of the SpecsFix) and my servers aren't encountering any issues (even one with xKPlugin). But when I try to run 1 ProMod server (even with the other 3 shutted down) my server crashes after a given time with the error stated above.

Radec