ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-14-2012, 08:02)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 23:35)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno what people are talking about expecting lower ping with higher max packets... That makes no sense. Your ping should go higher when u have higher max packets.

No. If you don't have 56kbit modem or something it will lower the ping. I tested it with @fookaa, I have a ping of 60 with maxpackets 60 and ping of 50 with maxpackets 100 (@fookaa 90/60 and 80/100).

I'll take you word for it... for "most" people.

I'm currently on DSL, however, I still and have always experienced a ping increase. (cod 1,2,4,8) Even when I lived somewhere else and was on a 20mb cable line... Its something I expect.

(02-14-2012, 23:09)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012, 08:02)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]No. If you don't have 56kbit modem or something it will lower the ping. I tested it with @fookaa, I have a ping of 60 with maxpackets 60 and ping of 50 with maxpackets 100 (@fookaa 90/60 and 80/100).

I'll take you word for it... for "most" people.

I'm currently on DSL, however, I still and have always experienced a ping increase. (cod 1,2,4,8) Even when I lived somewhere else and was on a 20mb cable line... Its something I expect.
What DSL do you have? I have DSL 20k. With DSL 1k or lower it might increase the ping. Of course we can test the maxpackets if you want. Just give me your steam.
New update? Big Grin
(02-15-2012, 14:17)TEDZu Wrote: [ -> ]New update? Big Grin

I am working with @KrisiS and @makavel to fix the crashes. I already fixed one bug but I just updated the plugin without a new version. What do you want to see in a new update? There isn't much left that I can add.
(02-15-2012, 14:33)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

I am working with @KrisiS and @makavel to fix the crashes. I already fixed one bug but I just updated the plugin without a new version. What do you want to see in a new update? There isn't much left that I can add.

Haven't read all 22 pages so here are my suggestions: removing song that starts when there's 30 seconds left, replay of last kill
(02-15-2012, 16:37)z0d Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2012, 14:33)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Haven't read all 22 pages so here are my suggestions: removing song that starts when there's 30 seconds left, replay of last kill

Removing song and music. Delete mssmp3.asi and mssvoice.asi files in the folder miles.

@ zxz0O0 I think !ft 6 should be the default Smile. It most resembles those of other Promod

SnD is working 14h no crashes. I sent you PM Smile
I welcome all.

A skilled help is very needed in the decision of one problem.
Here my file of configuration of sv_config.ini the directory of addon.

[DVARS]
CompetitiveMod=0
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "90",cg_fovscale "1.125",r_normalmap "default",r_fog "0",r_filmtweakenable "1",r_filmtweakdarktint "1.8 1.8 2",r_filmtweakcontrast "1.25",r_filmtweakbrightness "0.02",r_filmtweakdesaturation "0",r_filmtweaklighttint "0.8 0.8 1",cg_crosshairEnemyColor "0",cg_scoreboardPingText "1",cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0 0 0",cg_scoreboardWidth "430",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25",waypointIconHeight "13.37",waypointIconWidth "13.37",compassObjectiveSize "13",compassFriendlyHeight "10",compassFriendlyWidth "10"
//forbiddenClientDvars=
AllowFPSUnlock=1
ThrowbackEnabled=0
SentryEnabled=0

But after included in a game for me the effects of smoke, wind, flying leaves and scraps of paper are the same present on map.
In order that it to disconnect me it is necessary anew to form team !promod further to enter the commands of type !r_fog 0, !ftweakEnable 1, !ft 4 and in the end in order that to improve quality of models of weapon and technique command !r_normalmap default.

Weather effects disappear in the beginning next round.

Question:
How I must do so that all these parameters were loaded automatically at the beginning of game for those who calls on a server and for me also and weather effects were turned off by default?
@zxz: don't worry about it, I'm just stating that people shouldn't expect a ping decrease just because they have higher max packets, they should however expect better bullet registry.

Is "g_antilag 0" already in effect? I've been putting it in my ini just for good measure but I'm not even positive if it works... lol.

Are the crashes your referring to the ones that "restart" the server, and do not fully crash it? That tends to be my experience.
Also it would be nice to remove sound when aiming and walking.
(02-15-2012, 22:21)z0d Wrote: [ -> ]Also it would be nice to remove sound when aiming and walking.

Can't be done at this time Sad