ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-07-2012, 16:14)manaka3161 Wrote: [ -> ]console: Slow Motion Mode
console: Normal Motion Mode
console: Fast Motion Mode
console: Slow Motion Mode

wtf are these annoying messages!? hw can i disable them?

use the sv_config.ini provided with the plugin or go to \addon open sv_config.ini and change to
Code:
[SCRIPT]
Enabled=0
(03-07-2012, 16:46)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 16:14)manaka3161 Wrote: [ -> ]console: Slow Motion Mode
console: Normal Motion Mode
console: Fast Motion Mode
console: Slow Motion Mode

wtf are these annoying messages!? hw can i disable them?

use the sv_config.ini provided with the plugin or go to \addon open sv_config.ini and change to
Code:
[SCRIPT]
Enabled=0

thx for your quick replyBlush

Mate, how can i disable everything?

I want to have everything like !clientsideeffects 0 !snaps, !r_fog, !fov, !r_normalmap etc enabled at the startup. So everybody has exacly same settings.

Where do i put all these settings?
Also what settings are best for !cl_packetdup?

It is possible to add sv_clientsidebullets 0 as r_detail 0 it has to say while making like its !bullets 0 or 1????
(03-07-2012, 22:28)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]Mate, how can i disable everything?

I want to have everything like !clientsideeffects 0 !snaps, !r_fog, !fov, !r_normalmap etc enabled at the startup. So everybody has exacly same settings.

Where do i put all these settings?
Also what settings are best for !cl_packetdup?
Either use !resetpromod or edit sv_config forceClientDvars=
(03-08-2012, 00:16)TEDZu Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to add sv_clientsidebullets 0 as r_detail 0 it has to say while making like its !bullets 0 or 1????

sv_clientsidebullets does not exist. What do you mean about r_detail 0?
So you mean i have to add all dvars to forceClientDvars=?

forceClientDvars=cg_fov 80, !clientsideeffects 0, !r_fog 0, !r_normalmap flat.
Thats how?
(03-08-2012, 13:57)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]So you mean i have to add all dvars to forceClientDvars=?

Thats how?

Please tell me exactly what you want.
(03-08-2012, 13:57)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]So you mean i have to add all dvars to forceClientDvars=?

Thats how?

forceClientDvars=clientsideeffects "0",cg_fov "80",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1",compassobjectivewidth "10",compassobjectiveheight "10",compassFriendlyWidth 10,compassFriendlyheight 10,cg_scoreboarditemheight "15",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardWidth "430",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25",cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0 0 0",cg_scoreboarditemheight "15",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardWidth "430",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25",cl_maxpackets "100",waypointiconheight "10",waypointiconwidth "10",com_maxfps "100",dynent_active "0",fx_drawclouds "0",r_filmTweakDesaturation "0",r_lighttweaksunlight 1.5,r_filmTweakContrast "1.5",r_filmTweakBrightness "0.15",r_filmtweakdarktint "1.08 1.2505 1.5504",r_filmusetweaks "1",r_filmtweaklighttint "0.905 0.905 1.0",r_filmtweakenable "1",r_fog "0",r_normalmap "Flat",snaps "30"
Released v1.9

Changelog:
- Added command !sens to change mouse sensitivity
- Added dvar safe back
- Decreased viewkick
- Removed kickback
- Increased sprinttime (4.5s)
- Decreased falldamage
- Increased jumpheight
- Increased bulletpenetration (x2)
- 10% faster ADS
(03-09-2012, 19:38)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Released v1.9

Changelog:
- Added command !sens to change mouse sensitivity
- Added dvar safe back
- Decreased viewkick
- Removed kickback
- Increased sprinttime (4.5s)
- Decreased falldamage
- Increased jumpheight
- Increased bulletpenetration (x2)
- 10% faster ADS

Very good job, continue, at the beginning it was just a plugin to unlock fps maxpackets fov, and now it become very good