ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes zxz0O0 always been CompetitiveMod=1 and welcomer works fine, i changed CompetitiveMod=0 just to enable killcam but still welcomer doesnt work please confirm
awesome changes m8! if i'm right, u said that final cam works only if competitivemod = 0, well, I think it should work with 1 too!
-sorry if I'm wrong, kinda in hurry - didnt read all replys
Good, I would like to make a suggestion
Can you be an anti cheat meters in promod

(03-15-2012, 17:13)z0d Wrote: [ -> ]awesome changes m8! if i'm right, u said that final cam works only if competitivemod = 0, well, I think it should work with 1 too!

Normally you reason
(03-15-2012, 17:48)Joan Wrote: [ -> ]Good, I would like to make a suggestion
Can you be an anti cheat meters in promod

(03-15-2012, 17:13)z0d Wrote: [ -> ]awesome changes m8! if i'm right, u said that final cam works only if competitivemod = 0, well, I think it should work with 1 too!

Normally you reason

well, its bugged anyway so i dont really see a reason why to waste ppl's priceless time.
Small question, if you use CompetitiveMod=1, are people still able to change maxfps, packets and snaps?
How do i edit and create classes for plugin server?
(03-16-2012, 11:23)Predje Wrote: [ -> ]Small question, if you use CompetitiveMod=1, are people still able to change maxfps, packets and snaps?
Maxpackets is forced to 100. With CompetitiveMod=1 you can still change maxfps and snaps, but maxfps is from 1-100, while with CompetitiveMod=0 you have to option to set it to 0.
(03-16-2012, 12:48)bugY Wrote: [ -> ]How do i edit and create classes for plugin server?
You need to change the .dsr file, search on google for a tutorial.
Sup, could maybe make a way to not enforce maxpackets of 100? In South Africa some ppl have very slow lines (384kb/s) and thus maxpackets 100 makes them lag Sad

Also, any idea if the crashing will be fixed any time soon?

Edit:

The 10sec strat time is great I think, same as in CoD4 and it worked well. Do agree that it should be able to be set lower for pub play.
Also, 1 flash is awesome! Now just to remove the damage it does Tongue
No killcam is amazing.

Edit2: Just keep an eye on the promodlive plug in and steal their ideas Wink Please don't increase sprint time though as that is a massive f*ck up(maps are too small...)

But some of his ideas I liked: (Don't know how many of these you are already using, if you are - sorry!)
Fall damage reduced
Earthquake disabled on explosions
Grenade throw back disabled
Sentry disabled on bakaara
Attack and Defence have replaced Delta, Spetsnaz, etc
removed knockback
reduced veiw kick
specators mode for streaming

also, remove baking/cooking of nades!

The plugin doesn't crash. I may add on option for pub mode to change maxpackets.
command to modify strat time for pub?