ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2012, 22:42)do1emu Wrote: [ -> ]ok i type in: winetricks list-installed

Result:
corefonts
vcrun2005
vcrun2008

if i type in: ./winetricks dotnet30

Folling happens:
-snip-

Than the installing .NET 2.0 Window open and i cant accept the license checkbox

using wine 1.3.3 (normal mw3 Server works fine)

hope i can get some help

Your linux version/type/w.e you want to call it does matter in this case.
AFAIK it was tested with WINE 1.2.3 (you're using 1.3.3?).

P.S. You will need vcrun2010 too for certain plugins.
(01-18-2012, 21:26)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want me to add more dvars please give suggestions.

!promod command and it works great,
but the problem is.
player enters the server first. (never been on this server)
part of the! Promod and it is approximately
command works.
but he no longer wants to Promod and wants to continue to play on this server without Promod.
command needed !nopromod (!off) = normal standard setting
To not have to leave the game (mw3 restart)
I'm sorry, but I try to make me well-understood (google translator)
Wink
(01-22-2012, 13:36)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='HIPPIE59' pid='59088' dateline='1327177649']
Hello, I rented a server, I put the MW3promod.dll in my files, but nothing Chande, I typed the commands on my server "r_fov 80", "100 maxfps", but nothing, it works for hosts parties?
Otherwise, can you be a little clearer in the manipulation?

(01-22-2012, 10:35)HIPPIE59 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it's possible to install this on a promod server unranked for rent?
If possible, could there be to have a tutorial that explains the steps to do?Tongue
Yes it is possible aslong as you have FTP access and are able to restart the server. First to use my plugin you need to install @Nukem's Addon on your server from here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...addon.html

I installed the promod on my server unranked, everything works, except that it is passed in ffa fast xp, then, before he was in sd esl rules, can t - we help?
My cfg, and defaults are good!

(01-24-2012, 23:15)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]Your linux version/type/w.e you want to call it does matter in this case.
AFAIK it was tested with WINE 1.2.3 (you're using 1.3.3?).

P.S. You will need vcrun2010 too for certain plugins.

I use debian lenny 64 bit

EDIT: i got dotnet30 installed (i installed playonlinux before) but now i got another problem server will not start he always got an error... try to fix it for my own if i dont get it i will coime back :-P
(01-24-2012, 23:44)gato Wrote: [ -> ]command needed !nopromod (!off) = normal standard setting
To not have to leave the game (mw3 restart)
I'm sorry, but I try to make me well-understood (google translator)
Wink
Will add that.
(01-25-2012, 01:26)HIPPIE59 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the promod on my server unranked, everything works, except that it is passed in ffa fast xp, then, before he was in sd esl rules, can t - we help?
My cfg, and defaults are good!

Did you change Ranked=0 in sv_config.ini in the folder "\addon" ?
I have a problem like do1emu, more details here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...4#pid59624
Someone can help us?
Thank you.
Server problems

I have new Server Addon and new version Promod 1.2.

After 2-3 min. server is shutdown ;/ And i have to restart server, 2-3 min and again.
(01-25-2012, 12:57)xizitro Wrote: [ -> ]Server problems

I have new Server Addon and new version Promod 1.2.

After 2-3 min. server is shutdown ;/ And i have to restart server, 2-3 min and again.

Is there an error? Are people playing on the server? Are you using dvar safe?
Same here, with the promod 1.2 , after 20-30 minutes all my servers crashed...and my clients are not happy :S
Hello i use u plugin on Windows 7, everething was allright, but when i install Promod in my host (Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard) i had this mistake:

[Image: 59795824.png]

server whithout promod works fine! What should i do ?