ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@zxz0O0
This is a stupid mistake just kills me. The more complicated my plugin, the more often it occurs. The saddest thing is that most likely it's not my fault and not the fault of Nukem. And it's very hard to understand why it occurs.
Angry Angry Angry
(02-25-2012, 14:29)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2012, 14:07)griz894 Wrote: [ -> ]'!load" are desactivated ?

Yes, !load is a command to load the dvars from the server's dvar safe and since the dvar safe is temporarily deactivated in 1.8 !load also doesn't work.

thanks for the info and for your work's

PS : when the modtools are available ?
@zxz0O0
I write here for people to know that we are still working on the Promod. Test Plugin You've given me already working on TDM 40h. I think that you can share it. If the rest of the testers confirm stability.
I have a question, when we will chose our class like in CoD 4 ( with Menu ) will you add the AK74U of the solo Big Grin ?

I hope you will *.*

Extro.
Good evening someone could help me install the promod Linux please

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC90.CRT" (9.0.21022.8)
(02-29-2012, 20:59)extro Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question, when we will chose our class like in CoD 4 ( with Menu ) will you add the AK74U of the solo Big Grin ?

I hope you will *.*

Extro.
That will never be possible.
(02-29-2012, 21:50)shepper Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening someone could help me install the promod Linux please

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC90.CRT" (9.0.21022.8)

Use wine and install these:
Code:
dotnet20
dotnet30
msxml3
msxml6
vcrun2008
vcrun2010
Yeah but in Black Ops we can get the zombie weapons, and the WW2 weapons from the solo :'( nothing to do ?
(03-01-2012, 18:10)extro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but in Black Ops we can get the zombie weapons, and the WW2 weapons from the solo :'( nothing to do ?

Yeah but Black Ops is from Treyarch and MW3 from InfinityFags.

(What I want to say is that we have mod tools in Black Ops but not in MW3)
Commande run server plz ?
When is the new Update coming out? 1.9 ? new dvar?

Thx
zxzo0o