ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will the new Promod and Nukem Version come?
(08-20-2012, 11:22)Haycore Wrote: [ -> ]When will the new Promod and Nukem Version come?

See above. just talked about it. You have to accept that fact that MW3 promod is dead.. There isn't nothing to update anymore.
(08-24-2012, 05:29)Deltree Wrote: [ -> ]See above. just talked about it. You have to accept that fact that MW3 promod is dead.. There isn't nothing to update anymore.

Stupid answer, in fact there are still working Servers with promod, so the updated Promod (1.14 - because zxz0O0 didn't change the Version number as he said) works fine.

You just need the updated Decdicated Server Plugin files, which I struggle to find as well atm.

A link would be appreciated
(08-27-2012, 14:43)ralle_h Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2012, 05:29)Deltree Wrote: [ -> ]See above. just talked about it. You have to accept that fact that MW3 promod is dead.. There isn't nothing to update anymore.

Stupid answer, in fact there are still working Servers with promod, so the updated Promod (1.14 - because zxz0O0 didn't change the Version number as he said) works fine.

You just need the updated Decdicated Server Plugin files, which I struggle to find as well atm.

A link would be appreciated

Link is at first page. Mw3 promod is dead anyways... Only if zxz0o0 will make working promod with filmtweaks to fourdeltaone it might be more active.
You stopped working on a newer version of promod for 4D1, yet you refuse to release the source code , so someone else could finish that.

I don't like that current state of the art.
(08-31-2012, 17:06)Kelthoras Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like that current state of the art.

ItsMods quote of the year
Where is the prize for me?
hello, I have this problem in my dedicated server, I installed the new mod, but now it does not take commands from chat (ex !fov 90), they are seen in chat, how can I do?

thanks
(09-02-2012, 14:18)boris Wrote: [ -> ]hello, I have this problem in my dedicated server, I installed the new mod, but now it does not take commands from chat (ex !fov 90), they are seen in chat, how can I do?

thanks

Some plugin has ChatType return; some where. ( I think )
(09-02-2012, 14:22)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2012, 14:18)boris Wrote: [ -> ]hello, I have this problem in my dedicated server, I installed the new mod, but now it does not take commands from chat (ex !fov 90), they are seen in chat, how can I do?

thanks

Some plugin has ChatType return; some where. ( I think )

thanks for asking, but I do not understand what you mean, unfortunately my host
preventing me from inserting plugin directly on the server, including mod (it is by default), any suggestions?