ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Devs. Our league players are reporting that after killing some one with their sniper rifle, the rifle is then removed from their own kit and they are left with nothing but bare fists.

This bug is frighteningly common and we are worried about this happening in important matches. Is there a plan to have the issue resolved in the near future?
Tell them MW3 bought some bad quality sniper rifles that break after being shot Troll
(07-03-2012, 16:03)Moder.gr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i have a problem today when i set the server. The problem is TeamSwitch: 62EFA91 any ideas for solusion?
Someone give me the link v1.11????????????
(07-29-2012, 15:53)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@tatar5355 No.

Why ?
Why would we give you an older version? It wouldn't work with the current version of the addon anyway.
inb4 teknogods
(07-29-2012, 16:09)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Why would we give you an older version? It wouldn't work with the current version of the addon anyway.
inb4 teknogods

There are some errors in the new version.Ex. not work !save.
Once again, we can give it to you but it won't work AT ALL because it's made for an older version of the game/addon
(07-29-2012, 17:40)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, we can give it to you but it won't work AT ALL because it's made for an older version of the game/addon

i know.