ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-05-2012, 16:03)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 13:03)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]thanks added
Sorry, it is not possible to disable it :/. You can just change between 2 - 32 dropped weapons.

PS: I updated to version 1.6. Check pictures on first post.
v1.6: Changelog (Click to View)

Pbulic server on : 95.141.32.144:27033
Or try with the port's 27030-27031-27032
(02-05-2012, 16:03)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 13:03)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]thanks added
Sorry, it is not possible to disable it :/. You can just change between 2 - 32 dropped weapons.

PS: I updated to version 1.6. Check pictures on first post.
v1.6: Changelog (Click to View)

I invite you to my server on which it is Promod 1.6

ffteam.pl S&D ProMod 1.6 @Nice1Host.com /connect 178.19.106.202:31560

i had a problem with the server, the FTP didnt allow upload .dll files, is problem of the company or not? (its obv) but can i do other thind to upload the the file .dll ?
(02-05-2012, 20:24)barrabaja Wrote: [ -> ]i had a problem with the server, the FTP didnt allow upload .dll files, is problem of the company or not? (its obv) but can i do other thind to upload the the file .dll ?

most hosts don't allow .dll uploads for security reasons
so, do u have a list with servers that allow .dll?
there is no definitive list you need to ask hosters if they allow i don't allow dll upload but i will upload mods for clients
can disable that u can quit the ring-grenade? do u understand me?
I cannot seem to get the saving of client Dvars to work, I created the folder but it does not seem to save anything. Any ideas?

Also it does not seem like anyone besides an admin can view things such as the actual ping in the scoreboard..etc
(02-06-2012, 03:25)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot seem to get the saving of client Dvars to work, I created the folder but it does not seem to save anything. Any ideas?

Also it does not seem like anyone besides an admin can view things such as the actual ping in the scoreboard..etc

You must create a folder called "dvar" (without s) in the folder addon. You need to restart the server after creating the folder.

I don't understand, you say only the admin can view the scoreboard??
Got a question though, is it possible to fully customize ure own settings (dvars and ftweaks) and then save it so i can use it on every promod server?