ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-06-2012, 19:21)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]Got a question though, is it possible to fully customize ure own settings (dvars and ftweaks) and then save it so i can use it on every promod server?

The only way I found to do that, is to launch a server on my pc, this server force dvar & filmtweak I want.
""You must create a folder called "dvar" (without s) in the folder addon. You need to restart the server after creating the folder.""

Ya, it is called Dvar and my I did restart my server after doing it. I checked the file and it never seems to make an XML file in there.

(02-06-2012, 20:15)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]""You must create a folder called "dvar" (without s) in the folder addon. You need to restart the server after creating the folder.""

Ya, it is called Dvar and my I did restart my server after doing it. I checked the file and it never seems to make an XML file in there.

No it is not Dvar. It is dvar (case sensitive).
(02-06-2012, 19:21)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]Got a question though, is it possible to fully customize ure own settings (dvars and ftweaks) and then save it so i can use it on every promod server?
No sorry.
(02-06-2012, 20:21)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2012, 20:15)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]""You must create a folder called "dvar" (without s) in the folder addon. You need to restart the server after creating the folder.""

No it is not Dvar. It is dvar (case sensitive).
No sorry.

Crap...ok, it is working now. Sorry.
No sorry.

Any chance this can be done?

E. I saw its possible to make default settings for everyone that joins the server but i cant find how to do that, would be nice if someone could explain Smile

I have noticed the Promod sometimes will not work for some people, some users join the server and it will set there FOV and allow them to see there ping but others join and it is just like a normal server.

Any idea on why this is happening?

Possible to put a scoreboard more fun: D (yellow and black with killfeed)?

Amazing

possible remove spam or reduce
(02-06-2012, 22:44)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]
No sorry.

Any chance this can be done?

E. I saw its possible to make default settings for everyone that joins the server but i cant find how to do that, would be nice if someone could explain Smile
You can't save settings but you can set default settings when players join. For this you need to write the following lines in sv_config.ini on the server:
Code:
[DVARS]
forceClientDvars=here add dvars
//Example: forceClientDvars=cg_fov "80",r_distortion "0"

(02-07-2012, 01:39)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed the Promod sometimes will not work for some people, some users join the server and it will set there FOV and allow them to see there ping but others join and it is just like a normal server.

Any idea on why this is happening?
You mean the default values set in sv_config.ini don't get set? Not sure why but they can also type !promod and it will set some dvars.

(02-07-2012, 04:31)TEDZu Wrote: [ -> ]Possible to put a scoreboard more fun: D (yellow and black with killfeed)?

Amazing

possible remove spam or reduce
Custom killfeed is not possible. What do you want to be changed in scoreboard?
(02-07-2012, 08:08)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't save settings but you can set default settings when players join. For this you need to write the following lines in sv_config.ini on the server:
Code:
[DVARS]

I thought when u used forceClientDvars that no one was capable of change these dvars?
(02-07-2012, 10:36)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2012, 08:08)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't save settings but you can set default settings when players join. For this you need to write the following lines in sv_config.ini on the server:
Code:
[DVARS]

I thought when u used forceClientDvars that no one was capable of change these dvars?

From first post:
Quote:-forceClientDvars
Force clientdvars when client connects (default none)
-forbiddenClientDvars
Forbid clients changing dvars (default none)