ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have one problem...I download these files and i put them in the plugins folder.i started the server and after 2 min i get server time out :S:S
actually when the round ends...server crashed... ;Shelp..
(03-20-2012, 17:58)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i have one problem...I download these files and i put them in the plugins folder.i started the server and after 2 min i get server time out :S:S

What other plugins do you use? Does it crash only with ProMod Plugin? What is in logfile?
(03-20-2012, 18:51)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 17:58)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i have one problem...I download these files and i put them in the plugins folder.i started the server and after 2 min i get server time out :S:S

What other plugins do you use? Does it crash only with ProMod Plugin? What is in logfile?

i had the previous version 1.8 and all was fine.. now in 1.10 i am crash when the round ends..

(03-20-2012, 19:49)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 18:51)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

i had the previous version 1.8 and all was fine.. now in 1.10 i am crash when the round ends..
inside plugins i have the dll file and in addons the config
i use lowpings...Oh i have heard from some friends they had the same problem -.-

(03-20-2012, 19:49)mazor Wrote: [ -> ]....

Sorry I can't help you if you don't answer my questions.

Can you please list all files that are in plugins folder?
Can you upload your logfiles to www.pastebin.com ?
If you remove ProMod Plugin, it doesn't crash?
Sry but my english is not good so i will post the next in german @ TE

Was die Server crashes angeht habe ich leider bei der neusten Version ebenfalls Probleme. Bei 1.9 ging alles wunderbar und der Server lief von Release 1.9 bis 1.10 durchgehend ohne irgendwelche Probleme. Seit 1.10 crashed er ca. 1x am Tag.. Ohne Promod Plugin passiert nichts und es luft wunderbar, andere Plugins werden nicht benutzt. Spielen halt jeden Tag 3-4 Wars und wenn ich am nchsten Tag on komme und wir wieder zocken wollen muss ich den Server wieder neustarten.. :x

Noch kurz als Bugreport aber vllt ist das ja auch schon bekannt, mit der Munition gibt es teilweise Bugs das nicht ein Magazin mehr vorhanden ist, hauptschlich bei Scope und Shotgun, teilweise aber auch bei Sturm und MP.

Auerdem kann man nach ca. 10-15 sekunden nach dem Spawn meistens noch die Klasse wechseln und bekommt dadurch 2 Flash's.

Falls du lieber auf englisch antworten mchtest ist das ok, kann eigentlich gut englisch, liegt halt nur immer am Satzbau/Grammatik wenns ums selber schreiben geht.. Big Grin
@DjTranceFire can you please upload data.log and console.log to www.pastebin.com

Please provide your steam ID so I can add you.
xzx inside the plugins file i had the mw3 promod.dll..when i remove the promod plugin all working good(1.8 promod working fine too)so when i change the plugin file to 1.10 server start crashing every round...
console.log:
http://pastebin.com/ibjerk4C

can't copy data.log because its to big for non Pro users Big Grin
addet it as attachment..

btw: check ur PM's for my steam id^^
(02-13-2012, 12:37)fookaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 12:17)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Cl_maxpackets is forced to 100.

TY for the reply... Good to know...

On the maxpackets thing though, can that be added as a client adjustable setting ? Im not sure if its working tbh m8.

I always get a steady 25 - 30 ping in a London server with maxpackets on and i do in all other cod games.

On a stock server for MW3 i get 40 ping and i also get 40 ping in a promod server where you say maxpackets is forced to 100... It should drop my ping by 10-15 at least but its the same ?

Is it 100% working ?

please can you change the cl_maxpackets back to 30 because for me and a few other people with 384kb/s lines our ping jumps to 500. if this is out of the question please can you make an option for us to change it ourselves.. thanks.

(03-22-2012, 10:16)Growland12 Wrote: [ -> ]please can you change the cl_maxpackets back to 30 because for me and a few other people with 384kb/s lines our ping jumps to 500. if this is out of the question please can you make an option for us to change it ourselves.. thanks.
348kb/s wtf..
In next update maxpackets will be 80-100. We'll see if that's enough, if not I will add an option to PUB mode to set it from 30-100.

But just saying, a 348kb/s connection is not made for online gaming.