ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-24-2012, 18:37)teknomade Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the !pm and !yell command.
why when I want to send a pm, all players can see my message?

!pm and !yell is not this plugin.
@zxz0O0

For some reason when i put v1.10 mw3 promod it is still promod v1.9 what is going on?I tried everything but no luck..
maybe zx forgot to update the string? Tongue
(03-27-2012, 12:42)rYZR Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0

For some reason when i put v1.10 mw3 promod it is still promod v1.9 what is going on?I tried everything but no luck..

Please verify your file. Did you download from attachement? Did you restart the server after overwriting the old one?

Please check again your plugin on the server. If you go to properties of the file, the size should be 26.5kb and the file version 1.10.
(03-27-2012, 13:16)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 12:42)rYZR Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0

Please verify your file. Did you download from attachement? Did you restart the server after overwriting the old one?

Please check again your plugin on the server. If you go to properties of the file, the size should be 26.5kb and the file version 1.10.
I Downloaded from attachments.I stopped the server first then deleted the old files after that i replaced them with the new one and then i restart the server.
And yes the size is 26.5kb and the file version 1.10.

Now I found that the plugin has the old version.How ever when i upgrate it and then start the server again there is not even promod in it it has nomod...
Le_help asap

any news about 1.11 ?
1.11 is tested on my server, you can go at it and see what changes.
where can i download it ?? (1.11)
is it possible to make that u can see chat/teamchat when 'big' console is opened?
Release for 1.11 ? Heart