ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thx for ur work :/
(05-13-2012, 16:01)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Set Client DVAR -> get banned -> disable vac on servers -> play
gg Big Grin

you know you can't even play the whole multiplayer anymore when you're banned right?
This is the end of MW3. hope for a next update for the DLC 2 maybe it will work again.
See you guys all in cod4 again I think?
(05-13-2012, 18:52)Deegroller Wrote: [ -> ]This is the end of MW3. hope for a next update for the DLC 2 maybe it will work again.
See you guys all in cod4 again I think?

Yes, totally
hi people is now promod again or how do you mean here
Plugin is not stable
(05-13-2012, 17:15)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated the plugin. Changelog can be checked on the first site.

Again for those of you who don't know yet, IW's recent update added some sort of security to the client which blocks almost all dvar changes, therefore most of the commands, all filmtweaks and visions are broken.

That's too bad, but thanks for the great work you have been doing!!
will test it on our servers.

[OK tested mod, working but looks like IW took away the best features of your mod.
is there an updated command list of working commands [I'm guessing it's the one on the first page?]

Again thanks for all you hard work guys.
ping feature is disabled?
COD4 style team names?
Yes ping is disabled.

clientsideeffects seems to be working, the view bob got disabled.
(05-13-2012, 18:32)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 16:01)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Set Client DVAR -> get banned -> disable vac on servers -> play
gg Big Grin

you know you can't even play the whole multiplayer anymore when you're banned right?

I heard you can still play on VAC unsecured servers