ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I see that there was a comment about the error "Out of memory error. You are probably low on hard disk space" in and around Feb this year.

I still get this error about every 24 hours and the server dies, not sure if it has officially been resolved. Do I perhaps have a server setting error maybe?

Server specs:

- 4 x Intel Xeon X7460 @ 2.26Ghz
- 8GB RAM
- 64 Bit Windows 2008 Server Standard.

Regards,
Krad.
I would like to know what colors and their codes are available for "paint" the nickname in scorebord

sorry 4 google translate Tongue
(04-16-2012, 22:52)Kradenko Wrote: [ -> ]I see that there was a comment about the error "Out of memory error. You are probably low on hard disk space" in and around Feb this year.

I still get this error about every 24 hours and the server dies, not sure if it has officially been resolved. Do I perhaps have a server setting error maybe?
There is no solution for this problem. I don't have any idea why it's happening on a few servers.
(04-17-2012, 11:43)fabrig87 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know what colors and their codes are available for "paint" the nickname in scorebord

sorry 4 google translate Tongue
Use RGB values and divide each value by 255.
Give me an example, I can not understand. If I want to put the green do I write?

(04-17-2012, 16:37)fabrig87 Wrote: [ -> ]Give me an example, I can not understand. If I want to put the green do I write?

RGB green is 0 255 0. Now divide each value by 255 ->
0 / 255 = 0
255 / 255 = 1
0 / 255 = 0
so you type !sbMyColor 0 1 0
I hope. How to set the rules of the limit switch score of Round 7 Round 8. Want you to tell me how to do.
(04-18-2012, 11:02)poroporo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope. How to set the rules of the limit switch score of Round 7 Round 8. Want you to tell me how to do.

PM:Score limit is 8. Round switch is 7i hope.
PLEASE UPDATE NUKEM ! Server no work !
repost:

[Image: xOFsy.jpg]
'My server is broken' Tongue
When you go out the update of plugins ? please ^^