ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-14-2012, 10:33)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 18:32)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 16:01)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Set Client DVAR -> get banned -> disable vac on servers -> play
gg Big Grin

you know you can't even play the whole multiplayer anymore when you're banned right?

I heard you can still play on VAC unsecured servers

You heard wrong. When you are banned your multiplayer game can't even start, "cheat detected"
(05-09-2012, 19:57)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no! IW is updating their game HOW BAD!

Holy shit. People whine if they don't update, people whine if they do update. People are never happy..

Damned if you do.. damned if you don't..

Edit: I know it's annoying that this needs to be updated, but the game needs to be updated too. I'm sure zxz will update soon.

(05-14-2012, 13:27)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012, 10:33)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 18:32)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 16:01)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Set Client DVAR -> get banned -> disable vac on servers -> play
gg Big Grin

you know you can't even play the whole multiplayer anymore when you're banned right?

I heard you can still play on VAC unsecured servers

You heard wrong. When you are banned your multiplayer game can't even start, "cheat detected"

Thats why VALVE>ALL. Are you banned? You can play on private server or server without VAC Smile
promod it so now again
But why can not enter commands and man does more than pay for ping net
(05-14-2012, 13:39)deadlyincredibleelite Wrote: [ -> ]promod it so now again
But why can not enter commands and man does more than pay for ping net

I have no idea what are you trying to say but.. you cannot use dvars because activision updated.
mman can not for example! !ft 4 the changeable colors, etc.
hopefully you guys find a way we can use filmtweaks again
Hello, I have a problem with the promod 1.13 when i load the map seatown, the server is not respoding can any one help.... ?
I'm having big stability issues since promod 1.13. Server crashes and creates a 100% cpu usage. Any solution?
final update.?
(05-15-2012, 20:29)beeboy78 Wrote: [ -> ]final update.?

mw3 for competitive game play is dead might aswell start looking into another game type like battlefield 3 or cod4 or counter strike source they are the only ones that are competitive right now unless we can get teams to move back to black ops with xkmod