ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And ? I think most of people dont care about changing some colors or whatever just to have blue/cyan scoreboard Heart

Ur plug-in is awesome and the featurues u have announced, infinite breath in sniper... no sound when u aim etc... that's what we're waiting.

So plz, put ur release if this features which influence really gameplay are ready.

i can wait 2 months to have the possibilty to change my colors scoreboard zxz0O0 :p

Again thx for you and your mates for all this fucking great job !
Released 1.11. See main post for changelog. Have fun.

@Fr0styyy. The command !sbMyColor works like the dvar just put the value behind it.
I can not upload the plugins has mw3promod.dll on my ftp, people are the same concern?

(04-11-2012, 18:52)Sozka59 Wrote: [ -> ]I can not upload the plugins has mw3promod.dll on my ftp, people are the same concern?

Huh

What's the problem?
Hey, i download the plugin now, but i can't overwrite it on ftp... The file is allready existing. But i can't delete it, how i can upload it now?!

PS: You make a VEEEEEEERRRRRYYYYY NICE JOOOOB!!!!!!
(04-11-2012, 19:57)herta Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i download the plugin now, but i can't overwrite it on ftp... The file is allready existing. But i can't delete it, how i can upload it now?!

PS: You make a VEEEEEEERRRRRYYYYY NICE JOOOOB!!!!!!

Try to rename it.
sick patch!
gj dude!
(04-11-2012, 18:12)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Released 1.11. See main post for changelog. Have fun.

@Fr0styyy. The command !sbMyColor works like the dvar just put the value behind it.

Yes i already set up scoreboard for my preferences Big Grin

[Image: Xt2OVl.jpg]

It is possible to bind ! commands to button? I tried but bind F1 say !fov 90 doesn't work...

Its bad to put all commands again and again
!fov 90
!ft 4
!sbMyColor 0 1 0 1
!r_detail 0
!miniSb 1

Sad
I love this Mod, but i wonder about handling the AK47. Is the rate of fire increased in comparison to mw3 standard game? It seems to be.