ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
awesome thanks
is there a command that could be used to disallow the pickup of weapons?
Hello.

I cant get this promod on my server..
I host a server @ gameservers.com but there isnt any acces to FTP.
So i cant put anything on the server..

How did u all get this promod on your server?
Is there a way to do this?
And can some1 tell me how in easy steps Big Grin

Hope the community will accept this promod so there will be more active teams @mw3 Big Grin

Hope some one can help me.

aevitas.
(02-04-2012, 23:44)aevitas Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I cant get this promod on my server..
I host a server @ gameservers.com but there isnt any acces to FTP.
So i cant put anything on the server..

How did u all get this promod on your server?
Is there a way to do this?
And can some1 tell me how in easy steps Big Grin

Hope the community will accept this promod so there will be more active teams @mw3 Big Grin

Hope some one can help me.

aevitas.

It is not possible to add this to your server without FTP access, I would switch to another provider which offers FTP access. NFOservers.com does which is who I am with.
(02-04-2012, 23:01)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]is there a command that could be used to disallow the pickup of weapons?

IDK but u can allow only 1 camo
(02-04-2012, 23:01)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]is there a command that could be used to disallow the pickup of weapons?

Not sure if that is a good idea. I can only disable dropping of weapons, that means no one can pickup ammo.

@aevitas Either ask support or change hoster. But I doubt that gameservers.com will allow it.
(02-05-2012, 10:56)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if that is a good idea. I can only disable dropping of weapons, that means no one can pickup ammo.

@aevitas Either ask support or change hoster. But I doubt that gameservers.com will allow it.

thats what i'm looking for in a league mod as we only allow 1 sniper and 1 lmg per team would be good to have for this

(02-05-2012, 11:05)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 10:56)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

thats what i'm looking for in a league mod as we only allow 1 sniper and 1 lmg per team would be good to have for this

Well then I am adding an option for that.
thanks added
(02-05-2012, 13:03)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]thanks added
Sorry, it is not possible to disable it :/. You can just change between 2 - 32 dropped weapons.

PS: I updated to version 1.6. Check pictures on first post.
v1.6: Changelog (Click to View)