ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ye, when 1.11 comes out?
May I join beta test team:>?
(03-31-2012, 23:43)yogis Wrote: [ -> ]Ye, when 1.11 comes out?
May I join beta test team:>?

You need to talk zxz0O0. However, no guarantee of success. If you only want to be a tester for this plugin you pointless.
You must be aware that these plugins are not stable and servers often crash.

@zxz0O0
I'm created a second, identical server in the German localization. It's the old TDM Smile Server PL localization (old SnD) again crash. Tonight I removed from it Reserved Slot Plugin v1.1c. On the server in DE is this plugin. Will see what will happen.
Hello all,

By the way ty for this great plugin, I want to know if there is a way the have the VIEWBOB re-enable or with a DVAR. Just to be sure wen you sprint your body goes left and right is that the viewbob?
Hey,...

question 1:I got a linemax server. along we used promod 1.6 we got no problems. with 1.10 the server crashes after one round. Thats happens everytime. Server runs with windows.

pls help Smile

question 2
Maybe it could be possible to release all promod versions for download, e.g. if any team got problems with the newest version, so we could take the older version. I dislikes having no playable gameserver ;(

(04-01-2012, 18:01)tommytoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

By the way ty for this great plugin, I want to know if there is a way the have the VIEWBOB re-enable or with a DVAR. Just to be sure wen you sprint your body goes left and right is that the viewbob?

Yes this is viewbob. Why do you want this enabled? It's so ugly.

@ryK please send me your steam profil link in a pm.
(04-01-2012, 20:44)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 18:01)tommytoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Yes this is viewbob. Why do you want this enabled? It's so ugly.

@ryK please send me your steam profil link in a pm.

Well its just that I find it more realistic wen you sprint to see that view....I know that not using to promod re-enables it, but I want to have the opportunity to remove the Fog Smoke and adjust the filmtweak etc...
Hello all and new plugin ? the match ESL please ??
Guess still beta test @ 1.11
2bad :-D i want it relased asap :-) Since cool changies
(04-02-2012, 17:27)Joan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all and new plugin ? the match ESL please ??

Official ESL plugin is ProMod 1.10 and only it can used.
To ProMod 1.11 was admitted to ESL. Plugin must be tested by the administrators of ESL. Administrators ESL must consent to its use.

(04-02-2012, 21:16)yogis Wrote: [ -> ]Guess still beta test @ 1.11
2bad :-D i want it relased asap :-) Since cool changies

ProMod 1.11 is still being tested. Servers still crash. I send today zxz0O0 server logs.

Release date unknown.

Wait patiently Smile

Regards
I been testing 1.11 for 3 days with ZERO crashes....