ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible for you to remove or reduce idlesway?
Would be nice Big Grin

And when will 1.11 come out Smile?
(03-22-2012, 12:26)Bomberman Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for you to remove or reduce idlesway?
Would be nice Big Grin

No that's currently not possible but there are other awesome changes. I don't know when the release is, it's currently being tested.
(03-22-2012, 12:39)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 12:26)Bomberman Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for you to remove or reduce idlesway?
Would be nice Big Grin

No that's currently not possible but there are other awesome changes. I don't know when the release is, it's currently being tested.

pls tell us something more!
yez! tell us.
Maybe increase Bullet penetration more? And also I dont know it's possible but; decrease assault rifles' range,hipfire,and power(like acr).Because you can use acr like sniper in many situations.
please strat time command to server.ini and mr12 :O
(03-23-2012, 01:39)Y4kuz4 Wrote: [ -> ]please strat time command to server.ini and mr12 :O

Indeed, strat time will be decreased to 7. For pub mode there is a command to disable or lower strat time. Also, you can specify the mr (ex. 12) and team switchting will work properly. Maybe there will be a knife round at the start.

Grenade cooking is removed.
One more think:
!corpseCount dont work
(03-23-2012, 20:43)Bomberman Wrote: [ -> ]One more think:
!corpseCount dont work

Removed because I think the command does not work.
sniper is bugged with promod 1.10, when you aim the camera freezes, is so annoying :S