ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-13-2012, 16:52)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Crosshair smaller then before? Looks like Steady Aim but reduced.

No, didn't change anything like that.

It looks smaller because FOV is increased.
when do you release 1.10?
1.10 released.

Changelog:
- Added Command !teamonly (only show teamchat)
- Added command !save
- Decreased bullet penetration (x1.6)
- Removed final killcam
- Increased strat time (10s)
- Spectator mode fixed
- 1 Flash instead of 2
- More ammo (1 clip)
- Fixed FOV bug
(03-14-2012, 18:27)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]1.10 released.

Changelog:
1. Removed final killcam
2. Increased strat time (10s)
3. 1 Flash instead of 2
4. Fixed FOV bug
5. More ammo (1 clip)
1. Good! Smile
2. Fail :x 2 long! :x
3. seems that its not working.. o.O
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120314/4nn53rr4.jpg
4. bug?!
5. More ammo (1 clip) not working 2 :x

lol Big Grin @zxz0O0 i think you need a quick update to fix bugs or try my plugin hope you will get some clue from there how to fix.
The one who were saying i leeched had its own plugin not functioning properly weird ?
strat time is to long for sure
flashes were fine on my server

@yamraj take a look how your acting ffs
(03-14-2012, 22:19)Predje Wrote: [ -> ]strat time is to long for sure
flashes were fine on my server

@yamraj take a look how your acting ffs
Lol i never reacted b4 but he blamed on me and im 100% sure his promod is buggy.
(03-14-2012, 22:24)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i never reacted b4 but he blamed on me and im 100% sure his promod is buggy.

You should learn the meaning of never and who cares if it's buggy, your is equally buggy,
go mind your own business instead of flaming on others, your constantly whining that he flames you but your doing the exactly the same
(03-14-2012, 22:35)Predje Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2012, 22:24)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i never reacted b4 but he blamed on me and im 100% sure his promod is buggy.
your is equally buggy,

I really don't want to talk to you more just to correct you mine is not buggy Big Grin
(03-14-2012, 22:39)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't want to talk to you more just to correct you mine is not buggy Big Grin

Good for you now gtfo of this thread and stay in yours,
unless you have something constructive to say...

@zxz

I'm using the promod on a public server with perks, for some reason the 1.10 version disables extreme conditioning?
Not sure if it was in 1.09 as im guessing its caused due the longer sprint duration you added?