ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
zxz0O0 you can remove the hits when throw the flash and the hits when shoot across the walls, put the number of bullets (e.g. 30/120). And remove one flash, only 1 flash/smoke + 1 nade.

edit: can you remove ambients sounds? and the man speaking?

regards
(01-28-2012, 15:17)barrabaja Wrote: [ -> ]zxz0O0 you can remove the hits when throw the flash and the hits when shoot across the walls, put the number of bullets (e.g. 30/120). And remove one flash, only 1 flash/smoke + 1 nade.

edit: can you remove ambients sounds? and the man speaking?

regards

Nothing of this is possible
@zxz0O0
Thank you for your plugin; my clan is using it in our servers and it is working fine for now.
May I ask you which DVARs the command "!dynEnt_Active" exactly change?

I also want you to know that "!compassObjectiveSize" command does not work.

EDIT: just found out dynEnt_Active is a CVAR Smile does it mean that I can force client CVARs adding them in the "forceClientDvars" list in the sv_config.ini?
(01-29-2012, 21:47)zermak Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0
Thank you for your plugin; my clan is using it in our servers and it is working fine for now.
May I ask you which DVARs the command "!dynEnt_Active" exactly change?

I also want you to know that "!compassObjectiveSize" command does not work.

Hello,

Description of dynEnt_Active is: Enable/disable dynamic environment. Dynamic environment is for example computers, boxes etc.

!compassObjectiveSize should be the size of A and B on the minimap. I will check it tomorrow.
Yes, I knew what that command changes (reading your info Tongue) but I was looking it up in the DVAR list and I could not find it only because it is a CVAR :p I edited my post a few seconds ago Wink

Yes, like I said with that command the icons' size in the mini map do not change.

Thank you for your time.
This plugin stops users from picking up there throwing Knives..is there a way around this?
@zxz0O0
Bahus added to my server S & D your new plugin 1.3 Big Grin I do not know what you did but the server is already running stably 7h. I added a plugin for TDM. We'll see how it will work. Looks to be stable version Big Grin
(01-29-2012, 22:03)zermak Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I knew what that command changes (reading your info Tongue) but I was looking it up in the DVAR list and I could not find it only because it is a CVAR :p I edited my post a few seconds ago Wink

Yes, like I said with that command the icons' size in the mini map do not change.
Thank you for your time.
Ah ok. Yes you can add it to forceClientDvars. Everything you can do with !chatcommands in this plugin you can also add to forceClientDvars.

(01-30-2012, 03:02)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin stops users from picking up there throwing Knives..is there a way around this?
That's weird and shouldn't be a problem of my plugin. I will also test this later and report back.
(01-30-2012, 03:36)makavel Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0
Bahus added to my server S & D your new plugin 1.3 Big Grin I do not know what you did but the server is already running stably 7h. I added a plugin for TDM. We'll see how it will work. Looks to be stable version Big Grin
That's great! FOV keeps reset now (if you set to 90) :/
S&D server running stably 8h. Plugins on the server: aaaPermissionPlugin, MW3_Warn, Rules, Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.5.5]. Rotation without *
TDM server crashes at about 6h. All the files are the same as the s & d except for the admin folder. Rotation is also no
A moment ago I ran in TDM without Updater.exe in sv_config removed [UPDATER]
We'll see how long it will work

My sv_config with s&d:

[SERVER]
Ranked=0
//Control if the server is ranked or not by default [0-1]
TimedMessages=1
//Enable or disable timed messages [0-1]
SpecsFix=0
//Disable the CPU/Bandwidth check [0-1]

[LOG]
ConsoleLog=1
//Enable logging to the 'console.log' file [0-1]

[SCRIPT]
Enabled=0
//Enable the server script [0-1]
Script=example.script
//Server script to run

[DEBUG]
ExceptionLogging=1
//Enable logging of crashes [Turn off to prevent false detections] [0-1]

[UPDATER]
Enable=1
AutoUpdate=0
//Enable checking for updates [0-1]

[RULES]
pm=yes

[DVARS]
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "80",cg_fovscale "1.125",r_fog "0",com_maxfps "0",cg_scoreboardPingText "1",r_distortion "0",waypointIconHeight "13.37",waypointIconWidth "13.37",compassFriendlyHeight "10",compassFriendlyWidth "10",cg_scoreboardMyColor "1 0.4 0 0",compassObjectiveSize "13",r_filmTweakDesaturation "0",r_fastSkin "1",r_lodScaleRigid "1",r_lodScaleSkinned "1",cl_maxpackets "80",cg_ScoresPing_MaxBars "10",cg_ScoresPing_Interval "25",cg_scoreboardItemHeight "15",cg_crosshairEnemyColor "0",ui_mousePitch "0",cg_scoreboardWidth "430",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25",r_drawWater "0",r_drawSun "0",r_filmTweakBrightness "0.800",r_filmUseTweaks "1",cg_scoreboardPingGraph "0",sm_maxLights "0",sm_enable "0",rate "25000",cg_headIconMinScreenRadius "0.015",fx_drawClouds "0"

[Permission]
Usergroups=Admin,Moderator,User
Admin_xuids=0110000101ed41a1,0110000103508146
Admin_commands=*ALL*
Moderator_xuids=0110000101d88854
Moderator_commands=!rules,!status all,!pm,!rcon,!addadmin,!addword,!fastrestart,!fov
User_commands=!rules,!status,!pm,!fov,!maxfps
User_xuids=*EVERYONE*

[ServerAdmin]
kickwarnings=2
usePermissions=true
useLangFilter=true

[ADMIN]
admin_xuids=0110000101ed41a1,0110000103508146,0110000101d88854
max_warnings=2
warn_not_authorized=1
notify_not_authorized=1

Post your log file please.