ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-09-2012, 19:38)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Released v1.9
- Added dvar safe back

Does not work for me.. :x
Works perfectly @ 1.7 but not @ 1.9 :x
Any changes about Safefolders or anything other?
dvar safe not working for me as well, and i think the bullet penetration shouldn't be @ 200% theres quite a lot of places where you can 3 shot people through 2 walls :/
(03-09-2012, 21:30)DjTranceFire Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 19:38)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Released v1.9
- Added dvar safe back

Does not work for me.. :x
Works perfectly @ 1.7 but not @ 1.9 :x
Any changes about Safefolders or anything other?

For dvar safe you must use CompetitiveMod=0. Forgot to mention that.
Any chance it could be enabled for both again?
(03-10-2012, 00:01)Predje Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance it could be enabled for both again?

No, some players will not like it since admins could "inject" some bad dvars...
zxz, you think so that the acr is OP? you will do something in your plugin to lower its extreme power? thanks
(03-10-2012, 12:44)_full Wrote: [ -> ]zxz, you think so that the acr is OP? you will do something in your plugin to lower its extreme power? thanks

Isn't possible to change the weapons itself as this isn't a mod, and tbh this is up to leage rules, acr is op but it's also the one of the only viable assaults, scar-l is 2nd, ak47 has to random recoil and all the other ones have shit iron sights :/
Some dvars are not saved with this mod.
!ft 4 wont be saved
Aliases 2!
What did i have to edit in the save files to add ft 4 manually?

If i want to force these dvars
!pingtext 1
!maxfps 100
!fov 80
!wayPointSize 10
is this right?:
Code:
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "80",waypointIconWidth "10",waypointIconHeight "10",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1"
(03-10-2012, 19:32)DjTranceFire Wrote: [ -> ]Some dvars are not saved with this mod.
!ft 4 wont be saved
Aliases 2!
What did i have to edit in the save files to add ft 4 manually?

If i want to force these dvars
!pingtext 1
!maxfps 100
!fov 80
!wayPointSize 10
is this right?:
Code:
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "80",waypointIconWidth "10",waypointIconHeight "10",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1"

Lol didn't think that someone actually uses dvar safe. Filmtweak saving will be fixed in next update.
Filmtweak 4 is:
Code:
"r_filmtweakdarktint", "1.8 1.8 2", "r_filmtweakcontrast", "1.25", "r_filmtweakbrightness", "0.02", "r_filmtweakdesaturation", "0", "r_filmusetweaks", "1", "r_filmtweaklighttint", "0.8 0.8 1", "r_filmtweakenable", "1"
(reformat)

Yes your code is right and you also need CompetitiveMod=0
Is the Crosshair smaller then before? Looks like Steady Aim but reduced.