ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can i turn the killcam on
(03-14-2012, 23:53)K3rry75 Wrote: [ -> ]can i turn the killcam on

add FinalKillcam=1 to sv_config.ini
my Server is not Flash1....X (

but, It is displayed on the lower left as 1.10.

wtf !
running new promod, tried kill cam 1 and 0 stays off?

(1)1 flash = BRILLIANT
(2)More ammo= BRILLIANT
(3) Bullet penn= just right.
(4)10 second wait = BIG NO, please change to 5, also isit possible to disable it for my public server, that would be great!
I noticed.

If a restart is applied, a count remains, once going into a server, when it is 5 seconds, one FB will disappear and cartridges will increase in number.
same problem as poroporo when server restarts also is anyone having issues with finalkillcam? i activated it on sv_config with value 1 on it but ingame it plays only 1 second when playing finalkillcam. thanks in advance.
(03-15-2012, 03:05)03whiteg Wrote: [ -> ]running new promod, tried kill cam 1 and 0 stays off?

(1)1 flash = BRILLIANT
(2)More ammo= BRILLIANT
(3) Bullet penn= just right.
(4)10 second wait = BIG NO, please change to 5, also isit possible to disable it for my public server, that would be great!

(03-15-2012, 06:11)133mhz Wrote: [ -> ]same problem as poroporo when server restarts also is anyone having issues with finalkillcam? i activated it on sv_config with value 1 on it but ingame it plays only 1 second when playing finalkillcam. thanks in advance.

For killcam you must put CompetitiveMod=0. If you do this it will also lower strat time to 5 seconds. (PUB mode)
It's stated on the first post that using the options like FinalKillcam it requires CompetitiveMod to be set to 0.

(03-14-2012, 22:11)DjTranceFire Wrote: [ -> ]1. Good! Smile
2. Fail :x 2 long! :x
3. seems that its not working.. o.O
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120314/4nn53rr4.jpg
4. bug?!
5. More ammo (1 clip) not working 2 :x
IMO 10 seconds is good so you can adjust your tactics because of your spawn position etc. If you change to PUB mode (CompetitiveMod=0) as stated above it will put the strat time back to 5s I think.

Flash: I assume from your screenshot you played alone.
You must keep in mind 2 things:
- If you play alone there is an increased round strat time (waiting for other players). If this is the case you may be able between 5 seconds to have 2flashes.
- If you just joined the server you must restart a new round, the server will not adjust your ammo until a new round.
Same is about ammo.

FOV: There was a bug when the server used a special language (ex. NL) it wrongly formatted float types (1,125 instead of 1.125). FOV > 80 didn't work on these servers. That's fixed now.

(03-15-2012, 03:41)poroporo Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed.

If a restart is applied, a count remains, once going into a server, when it is 5 seconds, one FB will disappear and cartridges will increase in number.
I don't understand what you said. Can you write it more exactly?
killcam works.. sorry and thanks zxz0O0 but with CompetitiveMod=0 the connectmessage welcomer doesnt display.
(03-15-2012, 11:22)133mhz Wrote: [ -> ]killcam works.. sorry and thanks zxz0O0 but with CompetitiveMod=0 the connectmessage welcomer doesnt display.

What plugin? Are you sure that welcomer works with CompetitiveMod=1 but it doesn't work with 0? Can you confirm that again?
Is there a possibility of adding the maximum amount of clips to the weapon like in cod4 promod?
Would make it even better,

You are doing a great job mate, keep it up Smile