ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since he started to make modloaders Tongue
How about learning something about the history of the forum?
Nova made a modloader for black ops when treyarch didn't release one yet.
He does not create mods himself
(01-30-2012, 23:55)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't require mod tools, it requires @SuperNovaAO to start working Smile

also @kokole you don't have any knowledge about gamehacking. How are you going to modify game's scripts with d3d which is used for drawing ?

binds + d3d = mod menu
(01-31-2012, 00:01)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 23:55)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't require mod tools, it requires @SuperNovaAO to start working Smile

also @kokole you don't have any knowledge about gamehacking. How are you going to modify game's scripts with d3d which is used for drawing ?

binds + d3d = mod menu

Srry but:

binds + d3d = mod menu

its not that simple, else there would be alot of mod menus.

Read more before talking.

Thanks Barata...
(01-31-2012, 00:06)barata Wrote: [ -> ]

binds + d3d = mod menu

Srry but:

binds + d3d = mod menu

Thanks Barata...

nothing is simple Dodgy but like you say "Read more before talking." can you just explain it to me? I mean what I need to have if there are no mod tools
(01-31-2012, 00:16)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2012, 00:06)barata Wrote: [ -> ]

binds + d3d = mod menu

Srry but:

binds + d3d = mod menu

Thanks Barata...

nothing is simple Dodgy but like you say "Read more before talking." can you just explain it to me? I mean what I need to have if there are no mod tools

You need to have patience...

Thanks Barata...
Updated to v1.4. Should be a lot more stable now Smile. Also added some new commands, check changelog.
(02-01-2012, 17:41)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to v1.4. Should be a lot more stable now Smile. Also added some new commands, check changelog.

Very good pluginBig Grin. Glad I could help
Has there been any update on why this plugin causes users not to be able to pickup there knife?

I love what was added in the latest update but not being able to reuse your knife makes it hard.
(02-04-2012, 02:57)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been any update on why this plugin causes users not to be able to pickup there knife?

I love what was added in the latest update but not being able to reuse your knife makes it hard.

Hi,

That is because I disabled grenade throwback. Not sure why throwing knife uses grenade dvarsHuh. But I will add an option in the next update to enable throwback.