ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-08-2012, 10:35)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]What's still missing? Which things don't work on ProMod Servers but on others they work?

I might be wrong now, but last time i checked my nick was BLUE in scoarboard on normal server, not's its missing... Maybe they fixed something i don't know. Anyway.

That's how it looks like on my server with CompetitiveMod=0

[Image: dVRxMl.jpg]
[Image: JXIojl.jpg]
[Image: E0nBil.jpg]

cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "15" - ATTACK/DEFENSE Icon size
cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25" - Size of the font eg. SCORE, KILLS, DEATHS, PING
cg_scoreboardHeight "380" - Scoreboard Height? (didn't see it working)
cg_scoreboardItemHeight "12" - Scoreboard row size
cg_scoreboardRankFontScale "0" - Size of the text under "prestige/level" icon
cg_scoreboardScrollStep "3" - No effect
cg_scoreboardWidth "380" - Scoreboard Width, higher value = wider scoreboard
cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0.8 1 1" - Highlited color in scoreboard (your stats etc. orange default)

cg_ScoresPing_BgColor - Background color of the ping bars in scoreboard?
cg_ScoresPing_HighColor "1 0.336 0 1" - Color when ping is "poor" (red default)
cg_ScoresPing_LowColor "0.055 0.746 1 1" - Color when ping is "good" (green default)
cg_ScoresPing_MedColor "1 0.070 0 1" - Colo when ping is "not the best" (orange default)

I really would like to use that scoreboard on the promod server by default...
The difference is that your settings are a slightly smaller scoreboard than miniscoreboard and your name is blue. If the blue name works even without ProMod Plugin (just setting in cfg) then it should also work on servers with ProMod Plugin as I am not changing these color settings. Except when other servers use CompetitiveMod=0 and force the color to something else.
Then allow players to change the scoreboard look so it fits their preferences...
There is a command to adjust cg_scoreboardItemHeight and to command !miniscoreboard to make the whole scoreboard smaller. What else command do you want?
cg_scoreboardMyColor
cg_scoreboardWidth

That's all i want so my scoreboard can be nice looking and compact <3
when comes out 1.11? date? day?
Sorry for the stupid question. The fact that I do not know much English, and reading the hat did not understand how to turn these settings on the server
cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "15" - ATTACK / DEFENSE Icon size
cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25" - Size of the font eg. SCORE, KILLS, DEATHS, PING
cg_scoreboardHeight "380" - Scoreboard Height? (didn't see it working)
cg_scoreboardItemHeight "12" - Scoreboard row size
cg_scoreboardRankFontScale "0" - Size of the text under "prestige / level" icon
cg_scoreboardScrollStep "3" - No effect
cg_scoreboardWidth "380" - Scoreboard Width, higher value = wider scoreboard
cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0.8 1 January" - Highlited color in scoreboard (your stats etc. orange default)

cg_ScoresPing_BgColor - Background color of the ping bars in scoreboard?
cg_ScoresPing_HighColor "1 0 1 0.336" - Color when ping is "poor" (red default)
cg_ScoresPing_LowColor "0.055 0.746 Jan. 1" - Color when ping is "good" (green default)
cg_ScoresPing_MedColor "1 0 1 0.070" - Colo when ping is "not the best" (orange default)

Explain to me by a simple thing to do.
In 1.11 there will be a command !miniscoreboard to make it smaller and a command !sbMyColor to change your color in scoreboard.
hi,

can you add this command or force them when competitivemod=1 :

compassobjectivewidth "10",compassobjectiveheight "10",compassFriendlyWidth 10,compassFriendlyheight 10

They work only when competitivemod=0

Thank you for reply

(04-09-2012, 09:56)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]In 1.11 there will be a command !miniscoreboard to make it smaller and a command !sbMyColor to change your color in scoreboard.

Thanks Tongue How will it work? !sbMyColor 1-10 or !sbMyColor BLUE?