ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-11-2012, 20:45)ImP4cT11 Wrote: [ -> ]zxzoOo is it possible to add the class select on the promod? ;p

[Image: theweb20paradoxlearning.jpg]
When will be v1.14?
(06-13-2012, 18:14)nicklan Wrote: [ -> ]When will be v1.14?

Why do you need 1.14?

1.13 is working perfectly fine at the moment.
Wooo, glad to have this back, many thanks to zxz and co.!
I have one question zxz0O0 : Why things of sv_config.ini of server addon and promod have different things and what do these things change? Maybe you should have to change it because i think they changed it on server addon version in order to not update to before server addon version of nukem
Server addon -->TimedMessages=1
Promod plugin -->TimedMessages=0

Server addon -->SpecsFix=1
Promod plugin -->SpecsFix=0

Server addon -->DisableVAC=0
Promod plugin -->It hasn't DisableVAC

Server addon -->ExceptionLogging=0
Promod plugin -->ExceptionLogging=1

Server addon -->Enable=0
Promod plugin -->Enable=1

Server addon -->AutoUpdate=0
Promod plugin -->AutoUpdate=1

Because DVARS i know they are only on promod file because they are used to this plugin.
IS it still possible to remove smoke on bakaara ??
If yes what command?
r_fog ?
(06-16-2012, 13:29)Weedster Wrote: [ -> ]IS it still possible to remove smoke on bakaara ??
If yes what command?
r_fog ?

Yes its r_fog, but it doesn't work anymore
(06-15-2012, 09:48)fatherkius Wrote: [ -> ]I have one question zxz0O0 : Why things of sv_config.ini of server addon and promod have different things and what do these things change? Maybe you should have to change it because i think they changed it on server addon version in order to not update to before server addon version of nukem
Server addon -->TimedMessages=1
Promod plugin -->TimedMessages=0

Server addon -->SpecsFix=1
Promod plugin -->SpecsFix=0

Server addon -->DisableVAC=0
Promod plugin -->It hasn't DisableVAC

Server addon -->ExceptionLogging=0
Promod plugin -->ExceptionLogging=1

Server addon -->Enable=0
Promod plugin -->Enable=1

Server addon -->AutoUpdate=0
Promod plugin -->AutoUpdate=1

Because DVARS i know they are only on promod file because they are used to this plugin.

You already have the addon server thread asking the same set, I think once is enough ... post Smile
I dont have the plugin folder.... ?
Need help with setting up the promod on your server? pm me and i can help from TeamViewer <3