ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to put the numer of guys left alive in the right bottem corner? =)
(02-12-2012, 13:00)PinkZer0 Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to put the numer of guys left alive in the right bottem corner? =)

No.
hello, So ATTACK / DEFENCE not working anymore and the viewbob :/
(02-12-2012, 15:16)TEDZu Wrote: [ -> ]hello, So ATTACK / DEFENCE not working anymore and the viewbob :/
Attack / Defense probably a problem of Server Addon (OnFastRestart), need to talk to @Nukem. Will look into viewbob when I am back home. Maybe IW removed it.
Ok Thx Smile IW suck :/
Hey,

With the new update of this w-e I can't launch my private server with your addon.

I use a server with Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 ....

If I dont put your files in my folder, all aworks fine... When I put your files and i click on the iw5mp_server.exe, a window opens and says: " Error of application" Application didn't execute correctly (0xc0150002). Press OK to close the apllication.

I can't upload any log/data... I have nothing, the .exe doesn't appear on my processus.

Any idea ? Thx for your work, it worked very well before this w-e :'( ^^
(02-12-2012, 18:41)kab Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

With the new update of this w-e I can't launch my private server with your addon.

I use a server with Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 ....

If I dont put your files in my folder, all aworks fine... When I put your files and i click on the iw5mp_server.exe, a window opens and says: " Error of application" Application didn't execute correctly (0xc0150002). Press OK to close the apllication.

I can't upload any log/data... I have nothing, the .exe doesn't appear on my processus.

Any idea ? Thx for your work, it worked very well before this w-e :'( ^^

Update Server Addon
Small question about timed messages, how many lines/characters can u add? Can u add different times between messages? How come it sometimes doesn't work at all?
Main reason for this is cause it seems the timed messages on our server work randomly sometimes they do but usually they don't Sad
Hi all...

Awesome mod m8 Big Grin

2 things..

I notice that if i leave my promod server and join a stock server with no server addon installed i still have the promod settings ?

So my question is as i have not tried it, what would happen if i joined a P2P normal ranked game ?? Would the settings remain there too ? And would that give players a VAC ban ??

The other thing is is there any way to add cl_maxpackets to this pluggin ? That would be awesome Big Grin

(02-13-2012, 11:02)fookaa Wrote: [ -> ]The other thing is is there any way to add cl_maxpackets to this pluggin ? That would be awesome Big Grin

v1.7: Changelog (Click to Hide)
- Teamnames changed to Attack/Defense
- Added option CompetitiveMod
- Added aliases for !ftweakpreset (!filmtweak, !ftweak, !ft)
- Disabled enemy crosshairnames
- Added new filmtweakpreset 6
- Removed !cl_maxpackets (forced to 100)