ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Testers gonna test
(02-16-2012, 21:44)03whiteg Wrote: [ -> ]server crashed approximetly 2 hours ago, not fixed.

The fix is not released yet. Probably on weekend or start of next week.
(02-16-2012, 20:49)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2012, 17:45)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0
Problem solved?

Probably yes. Might be because used too much threads. Testers are still testing.

Great news.

Radec
is it possible to set only one flash? because are just 2 much.
edit : it's ok, thx for this mod Smile
Tried to Force DVARS in the sv_config.ini , which is located in the Addon Folder, Looks like this for example:
[DVARS]
forceClientDvars=ThrowbackEnabled "0",SentryEnabled "0",ragdoll "0",cl_packetdup "1",r_fog "0",dynEnt_Active "0",fx_drawClouds "0",fastSkin "1",r_detail "0",cg_fov "80",cl_maxpackets "100",fx_drawclouds "0",r_distortion "0",r_dlightlimit "0",cg_brass "0",snaps "30",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1",waypointIconWidth "13",waypointIconHeight "13",r_filmUseTweaks "1",r_FilmTweakEnable "1",
It doesn't work.
Whats wrong with it?
(02-19-2012, 12:35)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to Force DVARS in the sv_config.ini , which is located in the Addon Folder, Looks like this for example:
[DVARS]
forceClientDvars=ThrowbackEnabled "0",SentryEnabled "0",ragdoll "0",cl_packetdup "1",r_fog "0",dynEnt_Active "0",fx_drawClouds "0",fastSkin "1",r_detail "0",cg_fov "80",cl_maxpackets "100",fx_drawclouds "0",r_distortion "0",r_dlightlimit "0",cg_brass "0",snaps "30",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1",waypointIconWidth "13",waypointIconHeight "13",r_filmUseTweaks "1",r_FilmTweakEnable "1",
It doesn't work.
Whats wrong with it?
Code:
[DVARS]
CompetitiveMod=0
forceClientDvars=cl_packetdup "1",r_fog "0",dynEnt_Active "0",fx_drawClouds "0",fastSkin "1",r_detail "0",cg_fov "80",cl_maxpackets "100",fx_drawclouds "0",r_distortion "0",r_dlightlimit "0",cg_brass "0",snaps "30",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1",waypointIconWidth "13",waypointIconHeight "13",r_filmUseTweaks "1",r_FilmTweakEnable "1"
ThrowbackEnabled=0
SentryEnabled=0
Try this.
Thx Smile But now it displays Promod Plugin 1.7 (PUB)
Can I remove (Pub) because I want to use it competitive but with some own DVARS or can I just set CompetitiveMod=1 + my DVARS?
And how can I set DVARS which the Players can't change,for example force shadows off, becausoe now you still can turn them on in your Graphic Settings..
(02-19-2012, 13:03)Sababa Wrote: [ -> ]Thx Smile But now it displays Promod Plugin 1.7 (PUB)
Can I remove (Pub) because I want to use it competitive but with some own DVARS or can I just set CompetitiveMod=1 + my DVARS?
And how can I set DVARS which the Players can't change,for example force shadows off, becausoe now you still can turn them on in your Graphic Settings..

No it's not possible. If you want to play with your own dvars it will display PUB because while playing matches, server admins could set some not allowed dvars or something. And you can not forbid players changing settings in Options.
i put the Server addon files on the root folder by mistake S: but it was like on this pic (http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8776/folderse.png)
on this guide http://www.esl.eu/eu/mw3/forum/2683/25274/1013456/

i will srsly get vac ban :[?

P.S i just tried to lunch the game,it didnt go up and i didnd join any server and after that i verifyed the files and deleted them.