ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also found for the team kill message it don't pop up for a nade kill
(04-14-2012, 21:13)SealNL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i run 1.11 on my server and i have the latest server addin 1.306 but when i connect the server timed out almost immediately i have the following error in my console log:

Please remove the ProMod plugin and see if the error still happens
(04-15-2012, 11:34)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 21:13)SealNL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i run 1.11 on my server and i have the latest server addin 1.306 but when i connect the server timed out almost immediately i have the following error in my console log:

Please remove the ProMod plugin and see if the error still happens

i removed the promod plugin and it still crashed then i removed the mw3 server addon and now it stays stable, but without any mod. then i put the mw3 server addon back on my server and it crashes again.. stranges because this happend afther i installed promod plugin 1.11.
(04-15-2012, 11:31)kris Wrote: [ -> ]also found for the team kill message it don't pop up for a nade kill
Team kill message Huh
(04-15-2012, 12:22)SealNL Wrote: [ -> ]i removed the promod plugin and it still crashed then i removed the mw3 server addon and now it stays stable, but without any mod. then i put the mw3 server addon back on my server and it crashes again.. stranges because this happend afther i installed promod plugin 1.11.

Then it's probably a problem of the Server Addon. Please post the error in the General Help thread here: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Gene...hread.html
Hey,

excuse me if this has already been asked/answered, or if i've missed something. But I have a server with ProMod installed. Everything seems to work as expected. But we'd like to change ProMod settings when changing game types. I've got the DSR files for each of the gamemodes i'd like to play, but i don't want ProMod to be on all of them. Is there any way of setting promod variables from a DSR file (so it loads when the recipe changes automatically)? using say commands everytime the map changes is proving tedious.
Hey zxz0O0,

would it be possible for the next version, to disblay the number of the players, who are alive, like in cod4?
it should be possible to place this in the bottom left-hand corner, where the pluginname and servermessages appeares, or maybe make it, that it is always the top-message in chat
(04-14-2012, 22:55)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 14:39)caiRanN Wrote: [ -> ]unlimited breath is way to overpowered

The right answer is..... NOT.

Its not really about the unlimited breath but more the recoil when you shoot while having the unlimited breath, it only moves up slightly and thats the thing that bugs me. Played 15 matches on esl last week and everyone who played the 1.11 on my server said that the almost no recoil when shooting with breath is overpowered.
zxz0O0,

How can we change the Round Switch so that the teams switch sides every 4 rounds (with the game being first to 13 wins)?

We keep finding ways to set it so they switch sides every 4, yet somehow after 4 rounds are played the sides are swapped and then you are on the other side for 12 rounds.

A reply would be appreciated.
(04-15-2012, 16:08)aceed Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

excuse me if this has already been asked/answered, or if i've missed something. But I have a server with ProMod installed. Everything seems to work as expected. But we'd like to change ProMod settings when changing game types. I've got the DSR files for each of the gamemodes i'd like to play, but i don't want ProMod to be on all of them. Is there any way of setting promod variables from a DSR file (so it loads when the recipe changes automatically)? using say commands everytime the map changes is proving tedious.
That's not possible.
(04-16-2012, 12:58)TG James246 Wrote: [ -> ]zxz0O0,

How can we change the Round Switch so that the teams switch sides every 4 rounds (with the game being first to 13 wins)?

We keep finding ways to set it so they switch sides every 4, yet somehow after 4 rounds are played the sides are swapped and then you are on the other side for 12 rounds.

A reply would be appreciated.

Use the following settings
Code:
CompetitiveMod=0
UseDSRmr=1

Then open the dsr file you use (in the admin folder) and change RoundSwitch to 4 and Winlimit (or scorelimit) to 13.
What if i wanted to use this just for the spectator fix? Is that possible?