ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-15-2012, 21:31)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz: don't worry about it, I'm just stating that people shouldn't expect a ping decrease just because they have higher max packets, they should however expect better bullet registry.

Is "g_antilag 0" already in effect? I've been putting it in my ini just for good measure but I'm not even positive if it works... lol.

Are the crashes your referring to the ones that "restart" the server, and do not fully crash it? That tends to be my experience.

I would also like to be able to turn off antilag/lag comp for dedicated servers. Is this possible?
(02-15-2012, 21:02)Shamancheg Wrote: [ -> ]I welcome all.

A skilled help is very needed in the decision of one problem.
Here my file of configuration of sv_config.ini the directory of addon.

[DVARS]
CompetitiveMod=0
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "90",cg_fovscale "1.125",r_normalmap "default",r_fog "0",r_filmtweakenable "1",r_filmtweakdarktint "1.8 1.8 2",r_filmtweakcontrast "1.25",r_filmtweakbrightness "0.02",r_filmtweakdesaturation "0",r_filmtweaklighttint "0.8 0.8 1",cg_crosshairEnemyColor "0",cg_scoreboardPingText "1",cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0 0 0",cg_scoreboardWidth "430",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",cg_scoreboardHeaderFontScale "0.25",waypointIconHeight "13.37",waypointIconWidth "13.37",compassObjectiveSize "13",compassFriendlyHeight "10",compassFriendlyWidth "10"
//forbiddenClientDvars=
AllowFPSUnlock=1
ThrowbackEnabled=0
SentryEnabled=0

But after included in a game for me the effects of smoke, wind, flying leaves and scraps of paper are the same present on map.
In order that it to disconnect me it is necessary anew to form team !promod further to enter the commands of type !r_fog 0, !ftweakEnable 1, !ft 4 and in the end in order that to improve quality of models of weapon and technique command !r_normalmap default.

Weather effects disappear in the beginning next round.

Question:
How I must do so that all these parameters were loaded automatically at the beginning of game for those who calls on a server and for me also and weather effects were turned off by default?
You need to add clienteffects "0".
(02-15-2012, 21:31)rannox Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz: don't worry about it, I'm just stating that people shouldn't expect a ping decrease just because they have higher max packets, they should however expect better bullet registry.

Is "g_antilag 0" already in effect? I've been putting it in my ini just for good measure but I'm not even positive if it works... lol.

Are the crashes your referring to the ones that "restart" the server, and do not fully crash it? That tends to be my experience.

g_antilag doesn't exist anymore. What do you mean by restart the server? Other people just said the it stops the server.
Basically its not a normal crash. It freezes, stays in server list, then eventually restarts... all by itself, which is odd.... lol. Before the last mw3/nukem/promod updates a crash was a real crash, it would completely close.
Wait a few more hours. At this time on the servers I test the plugin. Servers are running more than 30 hours without a crash. I think by the end of the week will be a new version without bugs.
(02-16-2012, 10:57)makavel Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a few more hours. At this time on the servers I test the plugin. Servers are running more than 30 hours without a crash. I think by the end of the week will be a new version without bugs.

I can confirm the same results on the servers I test the plugin.
They have been full of players & still stable for the same amount of hours, without any crashes or problems.

would be nice if u make a list of things that you're developing and list of suggestions that you can possibly add.
(02-16-2012, 17:45)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0
Problem solved?

Probably yes. Might be because used too much threads. Testers are still testing.
server crashed approximetly 2 hours ago, not fixed.
For those that are running stable, can I hear what you are running the server on?

IE. (Mine)
Server 2008 R2
Fully Updated, vcrun 2008,2010 (both x64 and x86) .net 4.0, and 3.5.1
Control Panel: GameCP
Latest Nukem's MW3 Server Addon
Promod 1.7 (2/14/11)

I tend to experience the crash after about 1-2 hours of a full server.