ItsMods

Full Version: ProMod Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-02-2012, 23:18)fookaa Wrote: [ -> ]I been testing 1.11 for 3 days with ZERO crashes....

Plugin has to be stable for all testers. Each of the testers has servers in different hostings and other environments.
Promod 1.10 for me it is stable, but 1.11 is not.
More than a plugin must work with other plugins.
(04-02-2012, 22:41)makavel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2012, 17:27)Joan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all and new plugin ? the match ESL please ??

Official ESL plugin is ProMod 1.10 and only it can used.
To ProMod 1.11 was admitted to ESL. Plugin must be tested by the administrators of ESL. Administrators ESL must consent to its use.

(04-02-2012, 21:16)yogis Wrote: [ -> ]Guess still beta test @ 1.11
2bad :-D i want it relased asap :-) Since cool changies

ProMod 1.11 is still being tested. Servers still crash. I send today zxz0O0 server logs.

Release date unknown.

Wait patiently Smile

Regards

Tell me if admins ESL accept changies in 1.11?
Especially with scope and no more cooking nados?
Would like to know if 1.11 will be next accepted official promod
(04-03-2012, 00:12)yogis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2012, 22:41)makavel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2012, 17:27)Joan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all and new plugin ? the match ESL please ??

Official ESL plugin is ProMod 1.10 and only it can used.
To ProMod 1.11 was admitted to ESL. Plugin must be tested by the administrators of ESL. Administrators ESL must consent to its use.

(04-02-2012, 21:16)yogis Wrote: [ -> ]Guess still beta test @ 1.11
2bad :-D i want it relased asap :-) Since cool changies

ProMod 1.11 is still being tested. Servers still crash. I send today zxz0O0 server logs.

Release date unknown.

Wait patiently Smile

Regards

Tell me if admins ESL accept changies in 1.11?
Especially with scope and no more cooking nados?
Would like to know if 1.11 will be next accepted official promod
Each next Promod was accepted by the administrators. However, this version must first be stable. Later, We will provide this version for administrators the ESL. Of course, administrators ESL PL play on my servers and test this plugin. For that this plugins in the ESL PL are so quickly approved.
Unfortunately, ESL EU in no hurry to implement ProMod to tournament.
Poland, Germany, Italy, France has long since have tournaments with ProMod.
acr is 2 op.. can u fix it?
(04-04-2012, 16:23)_full Wrote: [ -> ]acr is 2 op.. can u fix it?

It's not.
Hello please give a direct link to the download Promod. 1.09.
More interesting to me in my folder are two files sv_config.ini one of them is in the addon and the other plugins in which one worker. And how to turn on the repetition of the death of Promod 1.10
The 1.11 is only stable on [PUB]
(04-05-2012, 21:14)Deegroller Wrote: [ -> ]The 1.11 is only stable on [PUB]

Success we know about this Smile
For this plugin is not released.
If you already have this Promod to add yourself this:

forceClientDvars=clientsideeffects "0",r_normalmap "Flat",cg_fov "80",cg_scoreboardpingtext "1",r_distortion "0",dynent_active "0",waypointiconheight "13",waypointiconwidth "13",compassobjectivewidth "16",compassobjectiveheight "16",r_fog "0",r_dlightlimit "0",fx_drawclouds "0",com_maxfps "100",cg_scoreboarditemheight "15",cg_scoreboardBannerHeight "20",r_drawDecals "1",r_colormap "1",r_zfar "0",fx_enable "1",cl_maxpackets "100"

It is the same dvars as in CompetitiveMod=1
zxz, can you help me with command clientForceDvars? Am losing my mind because it's so pissing me off...
They is no way for me to use this because it's not even working -.-

I put many lines of text to this command like

[DVARS]
CompetitiveMod=1
forceClientDvars=cg_scoreboardItemHeight "50", cg_fov "90",cg_scoreboardMyColor "0 0.8 1 1",r_detail "0"
AllowFPSUnlock=0
ThrowbackEnabled=0
SentryEnabled=0
FinalKillcam=1

That's just example... When i join server FOV is still 90, scoreboard height is 18, mycolor is some orange shit (default i guess) and r_detail = 1.... This is just not working :F

Am i doing something wrong or it's a bug?

EDIT: I just read over first post and...
-CompetitiveMod
If this is set to 1, the other options won't work. It will use the default variables. If you set it to 0, players will be notified. For league you must set to 1! (default 1)

Ofc CompetitiveMod=1 in my cfg, so thats the problem, right? I don't want it to be on "0" because it's ESL Wars server so i cannot put "0" :F

Or am wrong?

EDIT: OMFG.... Why nobody said in frist post that sv_config.cfg from promod has to be put in addon folder? I was together with mw3_promod.dll so i thoght it need to be in plugins folder, rotfl :O
Tell me how to turn on Promod 1.10 replay of death??
you need to register in [DVARS]?